• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece

Would have enjoyed it better had the flash back come later or not at all. Wasn't really needed and having his drill head come out for the first time after Luffy punched him would have been cool. I think everyone was expecting that to happen after the flash back.

Shengar

Slam Dunk Volume 19
This manga is
so_good.gif

No cover?

Looks like it has both

Jump TOC Issue #40 2013
Shokugeki no Sôma (Cover, Lead Color)
One Piece
Naruto
World Trigger (Center Color)
Ansatsu Kyôshitsu
Toriko
Nisekoi x Ore Monogatari!! Cross-over (Boys Chapter) (Center Color)
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Mochizuki / Kaiki Combination (Oneshot, 47p, color )
Nisekoi
Kurokuroku
Hime Dol!
Kuroko no Basket
Ginga Patrol Jaco
Gintama
Soul Catcher(s)
Haikyû!!
Kochi Kame
Beelzebub
Smoky B.B.

Bleach (Absent)
Hunter X Hunter (Hiatus)

Jump Issue #41:
Bleach (Cover, Lead Color)
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan (Center Color)
Kokkaku Moritagai / Takudô!!!! (Oneshot, 47p, Color)

One Piece

'twas good. The more this arc goes the more enthusiastic I'm becoming towards OP again.

Naruto

Eh, Kishi and his exposition. Father-son team work was good though.

Looks like it has both

Jump TOC Issue #40 2013
Shokugeki no Sôma (Cover, Lead Color)
One Piece
Naruto
World Trigger (Center Color)
Ansatsu Kyôshitsu
Toriko
Nisekoi x Ore Monogatari!! Cross-over (Boys Chapter) (Center Color)
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Mochizuki / Kaiki Combination (Oneshot, 47p, color )
Nisekoi
Kurokuroku
Hime Dol!
Kuroko no Basket
Ginga Patrol Jaco
Gintama
Soul Catcher(s)
Haikyû!!
Kochi Kame
Beelzebub
Smoky B.B.

Bleach (Absent)
Hunter X Hunter (Hiatus)

Jump Issue #41:
Bleach (Cover, Lead Color)
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan (Center Color)
Kokkaku Moritagai / Takudô!!!! (Oneshot, 47p, Color)

Ever since the ending of the major match Haikyuu!! has been so low. I wonder if he's considering putting Oikawa Iwaizumi back in fast to quickly recoup popularity loss.

Kurita

Ever since the ending of the major match Haikyuu!! has been so low. I wonder if he's considering putting Oikawa Iwaizumi back in fast to quickly recoup popularity loss.
If the ranking is based on the last chapters of the match I'm not surprised, it became a bit boring and it was way too long for a minor match...

Naruto 644
tumblr_inline_ms8izaJtP91qz4rgp.png

That was a fun chapter. Sasuke looking to Naruto for a solution and then even just honing his eyes in on Naruto, alone, there made for several enjoyable moments among all the jutsu techno talk.

Laughed at Second's face when Naruto was talking about the Shadow Clone jutsu.

I feel for Tobirama, coming back from the dead only to find out that some people got famous by using his jutsu (Minato, Naruto, Kabuto) and nobody even knows he created them.

Naruto

Hehe. The sauce is useless.

one piece

A back story about a person i don´t care about. Luffy will convert him a la Naruto. Luffy will meet a couple of dozen of Garp´s enemies. Meh.

Only a week left til Bleach comes back, and it will be back with a color page. I can finally start reading manga again.

Yessssss. The drought is almost over.

Jarnet87

I thought we were supposed to get Bleach this week. Oh well one more week won't hurt. It better be a great chapter after the hiatus though.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
One Piece

Thor Elephant Gun? So this is a derivation of his technique from Strong World, yeah? I always thought that move was kinda bullshit, but here it is, in canon. I dunno where he got the electricity this time though, were there stormclouds above the Colosseum?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I feel for Tobirama, coming back from the dead only to find out that some people got famous by using his jutsu (Minato, Naruto, Kabuto) and nobody even knows he created them.

that face he makes is the best part of the chapter

Kurita

One Piece

Thor Elephant Gun? So this is a derivation of his technique from Strong World, yeah? I always thought that move was kinda bullshit, but here it is, in canon. I dunno where he got the electricity this time though, were there stormclouds above the Colosseum?
Was there electricity when he hit the guy? I didn't notice. I just thought it was the move from Strong World minus the thunder.

Aizo

Banned
Me and the Devil Blues 21-28 END

How could anyone possibly even think of cancelling this after the kinda insane shit that just went down in this volume? HOW THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE????

i am so mad right now fuckkkkkk

Exactly why I can't stand Prison School. It's his punishment because we're undeserving. What a fucking waste.

Aizo

Banned
Naruto
I'm still weirded out by the sauce. I'm ready for progression.

One Piece
Heheheheh.
Fun chapter. What a silly back story.

Apath

So Tobirama could Edo Tensei, use shadow clones, teleport, and that's just what we know. Yet he was killed by a bunch of random ninja letting others escape? Pft.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Was there electricity when he hit the guy? I didn't notice. I just thought it was the move from Strong World minus the thunder.

Well, he called it Thor. It's just a normal elephant gun if there's no electricity. You can see it sorta coiling up around his arm on impact. Yeah those could just be generic friction/energy lines, but him callin out Thor, and Thor definitely being a "lightning comes down from heaven" attack in Strong World, makes me think otherwise.

Kurita

Well, he called it Thor. It's just a normal elephant gun if there's no electricity. You can see it sorta coiling up around his arm on impact. Yeah those could just be generic friction/energy lines, but him callin out Thor, and Thor definitely being a "lightning comes down from heaven" attack in Strong World, makes me think otherwise.
Oh yeah, I guess you're right.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So Tobirama could Edo Tensei, use shadow clones, teleport, and that's just what we know. Yet he was killed by a bunch of random ninja letting others escape? Pft.
I think the idea was that he could do all of them, but not nearly as well as his successors to those techniques.

I think the idea was that he could do all of them, but not nearly as well as his successors to those techniques.

It seems to me that this is becoming something of a theme. Someone invents a jutsu, then their successor perfects it/alters it.

It does take away form the uniqueness of some folks though.

Kodomo no Kodomo
New series I started about a 11 year old girl who becomes pregnant in a small town (nothing shown and no way lolicon) and her deciding not to tell the adults which prompts her classmates to help her out. Very slice of life from views of a child type of story kind of like Yotsuba only more serious. Where I'm at she still doesn't know she's pregnant (only 4 chapters in)

Prison School
Frenching half naked can only end badly when the girl you're crushing on might see.

Theonik

Sweet Mermaid
A heartwarming love story between a mermaid and a fisherman, who after an accident has forgotten all about her, much to her dismay. Pretty cute. Art is pretty decent and it also features
underwater scenes.

Sphinx-chan's Ultra Quiz
The story of a clumsy sphinx and a cold tomb robber that looks like the .*gatari dude.
After being basically the worst treasure guardian ever she tries to seduce the man who defeated her in the hopes that he can save her from dying due to now lacking a purpose.
Things ensue. Decent art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom