• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
GUYS THEY FINISHED TRANSLATING THE FIRST VOLUME OF LITTLE FOREST

Diasuke Igarashi art all over my everything.

In less important news Real volume 12 also just got released.
This looks pretty nice. I'll definitely check it out once I've read Witches.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

tumblr_mdu7srkeEF1rrltq5o1_500.png

So moe.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
A mythical humanoid dream world.

Satyrs, Angels, Centaurs, etc.

Man, Japanese mangakas can be so weird sometimes. They turn all sorts of scenarios for their mangas, hahaha.

What's the weirdest manga you have ever had the pleasure (or non-pleasure) to read, MangaGAF?

Kurita

Man, Japanese mangakas can be so weird sometimes. They turn all sorts of scenarios for their mangas, hahaha.

What's the weirdest manga you have ever had the pleasure (or non-pleasure) to read, MangaGAF?
I guess Bobobo was weird, but it's mostly because the humor was completely non sensical.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I mean, it's not actually as gruesome as the guro tag implies.

But yeah.

It's pretty weird.

Also I've read worst.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
scruuuuuuuub

I mean, it's not actually as gruesome as the guro tag implies.

But yeah.

It's pretty weird.

Also I've read worst.

Welcome to the fold.

I mean, I usually can handle bloody stuff. Like, I can watch movies like Evil Dead remake or playing stuff like Manhunt unflinchingly while not even closing my eyes.

But guro... There's Something About Guro... and it ain't pretty like Cameron Diaz.

*shivers*

Naruto spoilers

Minato introduces himself to Sakura.
“I’m Namikaze Minato” as she was bracing herself for the explosion.
Jubbi’s attack got redirected to the sea.
Minato : “You’re Naruto’s girlfriend ?”
Naruto : “Something like that”
then Sakura knocks Naruto out cold.
Naruto noticed something with his Kyuubi Mode
The 3 others Hokage arrives.
Madara : “I waited for you Hashirama !!!”
Hashi : “You’ll have to wait, later.”
Hashirama goes away as Madara clenches his teeth !
Minato : “Rest a bit, Naruto. You friend is coming.”
Minato goes Kyuubi Mode.
It seems he can seal of unseal the chakra he sealed on him a will.
Hashirama supress the 10 tails of the Juubi and he seals them.
Sasuke comes.
Konoha guys gets really pissed off at seeing Sasuke.
Then Sasuke says :”I’ll save the village and become Hokage !”
Everyone looks at Sasuke with a WTF face.
Only Naruto got a dead serious look on his face. “The one who will become Hokahge is me !”
Sakura too is a student of a Sannin and they face they enemy together.
Team 7 reborn !

Reknoc

I mean, I usually can handle bloody stuff. Like, I can watch movies like Evil Dead remake or playing stuff like Manhunt unflinchingly while not even closing my eyes.

But guro... There's Something About Guro... and it ain't pretty like Cameron Diaz.

*shivers*

What if it was a guro manga starring manga cameron diaz?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Naruto spoilers

Holy fuck if this is true.

Naruto not acknowledging Hinata again, ahahahaha.

But this spoiler seems so crazy, I am more inclined to not believing it... hmmm.

What if it was a guro manga starring manga cameron diaz?

Hmmmmmmmmm >_______>

Oh yeah, I am curious about something. I imagine stuff like guro has their own specific magazine like Jump for Shounen and stuff? Do they sell stuff like this openly in magazine racks and such in Japan? Or can they only be found in the deepest, darkest labyrinth of forgotten haunted bookstores?

AHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD I thought this day couldn't get better since the Xbox One fail but with the Naruto spoilers out now, WOW! lolololol

They sound really fake though. Sasuke acting like that? No fucking way but with Kishi you never know.

Averon

AHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD I thought this day couldn't get better since the Xbox One fail but with the Naruto spoilers out now, WOW! lolololol

They sound really fake though. Sasuke acting like that? No fucking way but with Kishi you never know.

The spoiler pics on /a/ pretty much confirm the spoilers.

Well shit I feel bad for Hinata LOL but wow Kishi I didn't think you could go any lower.

Sauce saying he is going to become Hokage.... That is just too hilariously OOC its like a bad fanfiction.

Also Minato with the 9 tails power, nice job by Kishi to tie that back into the manga since Minato did seal half of Kyuubi inside himself. Talk about pseudo containers.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Naruto's shipping world is gonna be insane! Insane I tell you!

...Well, they already have, but this will elevate it into a whole new level! Hahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom