• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1Nvn6.jpg
At h&m Vegas

Desi

Hey FashionGAF,

I'm looking to buy a new watch like the picture below, but I have no idea what model that is, or if there are similar models that you all know about that I could check out? Basically, black band at the very least and then the face could be white, black, or silver.

Can anyone give me some watches to check out?
honestly i just wear timex's. Prefer the intelligent quartz or the weekenders. Can go the vintage military route as well.

http://www.timex.com/shop-now/mens

Just got a pair of cole haan lunargrand wingtips suede, I am not used to wearing no socks. I have high arches and it seems I am just sliding my feet in to the toe box hurting toe edges when I walk. Any suggestions on inserts or I just need to break them in?

Here is another humble entry of mine. The shirt hasn't been ironed and I need to get it fitted so it looks kind of weak right now. Pants are dark gray wool in case it doesn't come through in the pic.

Shoes can't be seen but I'm wearing these Clark's.

clarks_union_jack_desert_boots_british_flag1.jpg

I have been looking for a similar shirt. What is it?

Desi

Just got a pair of cole haan lunargrand wingtips suede, I am not used to wearing no socks. I have high arches and it seems I am just sliding my feet in to the toe box hurting toe edges when I walk. Any suggestions on inserts or I just need to break them in?

i would wear no shows/loafer socks.

I just spent $600 at Kiki de Montparnasse fuck. Manshion related they didn't have the ysl sneakers I wanted in my size ;_;

Suit looks nice, can you opt for straight pockets? Is it canvassed?

any of you kids ever gotten your shoes stretched at the cobbler's? thinking about going and see if i can get my shoe's width slightly enlarged and have them buff it with shoe guard or something. first pair of expensive shoes i've ever owned so i guess i want to protect my investment?

any of you kids ever gotten your shoes stretched at the cobbler's? thinking about going and see if i can get my shoe's width slightly enlarged and have them buff it with shoe guard or something. first pair of expensive shoes i've ever owned so i guess i want to protect my investment?

You gotta protect your shoes man.

I don't know how much you guys care about hair but after years of dealing with unruly wavy/frizzy hair I finally said fuck it and got a straightening iron and some Enjoy volumizing mousse. It's great, you just apply the mousse before any other product then dry it out and straighten and suddenly I got shiny/silky male model hair with a touch of volume.

bjscott05

Damn dude I've wanted some lunargrand wingtips for a while. Nice.

Damn dude I've wanted some lunargrand wingtips for a while. Nice.

I want to say, they are probably going to make them cheaper and more available. I bought it cause i saw them in march while listening to my more fashionable friends hyping up the shoe, and really like how they looked so when i was in the store over the holiday i just bought them. The soles are really comfy, sticky, and they are made half size larger which is great for my high arch short stubby fat feet. Cons they are made in china and they cost equivalent to a PS Vita + tax, i really have no clue what the quality of Cole Haan suede leather and craftsmanship of the Last + sole are, since i'm most likely going to beat the crap out of them.

I need to buy some cedar shoe trees, i think the next time i'm going to spend that much on shoes I am going to buy a pair of Allen Edmonds and hopefully give them to my (future) kids when they grow up since i know those shoes last.

Alucrid

Banned
You gotta protect your shoes man.

I don't know how much you guys care about hair but after years of dealing with unruly wavy/frizzy hair I finally said fuck it and got a straightening iron and some Enjoy volumizing mousse. It's great, you just apply the mousse before any other product then dry it out and straighten and suddenly I got shiny/silky male model hair with a touch of volume.

luckily i never have problems with my hair

985boi

Anybody here every shopped from Express.com?

I just found out they used fedex smartpost and from reading all the reviews about smartpost, it's slow as hell. Now I'm worried I won't get my shirt in time.

Alucrid

Banned
Anybody here every shopped from Express.com?

I just found out they used fedex smartpost and from reading all the reviews about smartpost, it's slow as hell. Now I'm worried I won't get my shirt in time.

I did a few years ago. Didn't seem like it took overly long.

Alucrid

Banned
That baseball jacket is nice. I'm jealous.

Thanks broo.

Is that the ToJ baseball jacket? The pockets look bigger than the sample pic. Not overly crazy about those, though it's otherwise nice. Waiting on my MDR from them.

Yeah, they're a bit higher, more bomber-esque.

Is anyone else noticing that Alucrid is showing more and more of his face in each picture? It's like we're counting down to a big reveal.

I just posted a pic with most of my face in it in post pics of yourself thread. I also participated in real pic january, but I don't know where that pic is now, but I'm sure Sentry has it.

Nice! Came out looking great. Unbuttoned is definitely the way to go. Love the colors.

Thanks, I just wish I could wear it now. :(

Ervell jacket looks great Alucrid. What size is it and how tall are you?

Thanks, it's a small and I'm about 5'7" (but I like to think 5'8")

noah111

Still Alive
I just posted a pic with most of my face in it in post pics of yourself thread. I also participated in real pic january, but I don't know where that pic is now, but I'm sure Sentry has it.
Front shot or side shot? Long hair or short hair?

gQVsv.png
Rmpul.jpg

:lol why did you give me bait

Magnus

Need plain old, reliable, comfy, fairly-priced, decent-looking black pants, mostly for a work environment where I'm walking around or standing a ton. Is there better than Dockers? A couple friends suggested Haggar but I see lots of reports of fraying...?

Really don't want to spend like $100, but I'd edge above $50 if I knew I was getting something of real quality.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Need plain old, reliable, comfy, fairly-priced, decent-looking black pants, mostly for a work environment where I'm walking around or standing a ton. Is there better than Dockers? A couple friends suggested Haggar but I see lots of reports of fraying...?

Really don't want to spend like $100, but I'd edge above $50 if I knew I was getting something of real quality.

I have a few pairs of American Apparel's School-Boy pants for work (busy kitchens and bakeries) that have lasted over two years and look as good as new. They're very comfortable, soft, and have a flattering cut -- slim-ish but not skinny. And for what it's worth, people say my butt looks good in 'em, heh.

I took my lacoste & Tiger of Sweden Polo's (cotton) to the dry cleaners.. They've shrunk! Like vertically shrunk, wtf!?

I took them back to the cleaners and they said they will try to steam them and get them back to their OG shape... So upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom