• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasterthanu

Neo Member
Where could one find the boots in this picture?

38553_DM0211_m

Kwixotik

smallish IMO, mostly in the shoulder & chest.

Thanks. I ordered medium. Small AA shirts (crew neck) seem to fit me fine in the chest and stomach, but are too tight in the shoulders and too short. Dunno if I'll ever find a t-shirt brand that fits me lol. I ordered some of their poly shirts in medium too since those are supposed to be slimmer fitting, so maybe it'll fit better.

Thanks. I ordered medium. Small AA shirts (crew neck) seem to fit me fine in the chest and stomach, but are too tight in the shoulders and too short. Dunno if I'll ever find a t-shirt brand that fits me lol. I ordered some of their poly shirts in medium too since those are supposed to be slimmer fitting, so maybe it'll fit better.
have you tried the target mossimo athletic cut? I like em more than AA. colors are a lot more limted, tho. Not a problem for me since I'm just white, heather grey, or dark grey :p

purg3

slept with Malkin
Now that fall is around the corner, I'm looking for a new pair of boots. During spring/summer my Desert boots were my go to shoes, so I'm looking for something that looks good with jeans or dressed up but can handle fall/winter weather. Looking for something under $200 preferably. Any recommendations or suggestions?

Now that fall is around the corner, I'm looking for a new pair of boots. During spring/summer my Desert boots were my go to shoes, so I'm looking for something that looks good with jeans or dressed up but can handle fall/winter weather. Looking for something under $200 preferably. Any recommendations or suggestions?

Maybe you could find some Red Wing Heritage boots for cheap.

My jaw dropped upon seeing their pricing range.

I thought it was funny they were selling regular Chuck Taylor's for 90 bucks.

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
GQ+Turtleneck+Diplo+1.jpg

What say GAF of this trenchcoat? Hate everything else, like the coat. But since apparantly it's last years collection, might be hard to find.

Pre

I'm trying to improve my fashion sense and I'm looking for some advice on clothes for college. I don't live on campus so I'm just looking for some advice on what to wear to class. I definitely want to class up my attire but I'm unsure on how dressed up one should be.

It seems that most students just roll out of bed and throw on whatever and thus it makes me feel odd when I wear dressier clothes. However, I feel like it'll help me with women if I stop dressing like a teenager. Does anyone have some good guidelines on how to dress for school?

y2dvd

1126544_fpx.tif

I pretty much jocked this style from the tailor thread and added a fedora and it was getting lots of compliments. I didn't have the chains though. Silly question, are those chains linked to the wallet or just the back belt loop?

h_a_t

Shoe peoples, I'm looking for something along the lines of these SeaVees.
Never owned a pair of these types of shoes so I'd prefer to be able to go to a store to try them on.
Anyone have recommendations?

uCK5G.jpg

Alucrid

Banned
vans or keds would probably have similar options in terms of shape and material and would be much easier to find at a local store.

trench looks well put together, but there is something weird to me about epaulets on a raglan sleeve. i don't think it sits well on the guy, nor does it gel well.

I tried the M and it fit kind of weird, seems the shoulders are odd for some people. I got s cheapish jil sander jacket off ebay as an intermediary until I find my ideal candidate. I might nab the Valentino thing sitting at the corner but fuck $800

Alucrid

Banned
ooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggggggggggg

There's also a DC location opening, because the east coast needs another one?

Well they're all in NY anyways, but one's opening in LA or somewhere in Cali as well. I won't be satisfied until Philly gets one though. I guess the e shop is the next best thing though.

I mean, I haven't been to a brick and mortar store to shop in ages, maybe when the mmm collab at h&m drops I'll stop there on my lunch or something.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I'd like to be able to hit a b&m Uniqlo so I know how their stuff fits me, but as long as the site ends up having a good return/exchange system, that'll be satisfactory.

This is super exciting, though. There's nothing left in the city that fits my tastes and budget besides thrift stores, and ordering online has been a total crapshoot lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom