• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Anyone know where to get jackets like this? Article said it was a "cotton and linen blend moto jacket."

slim-fit-underwear-style-q-a_1339533977.jpg

depends on what you wear. the first are pretty ostentatious in a way. the other is classic 80s high school movie protagonist/antagonist :p

I'm the Tritagonist of my own life.

If I wore them with a suit, you think I should go for the first pair or the second? I try to live my life as if it were an 80s film, if that helps.

Lunchbox

Banned
Thoughts on these? I think they look sharp. Probably get more comments here than the thread I made:

875.png

It's those or these and I like those.

901.png

get these -

Oakley Radar paths, pretty dank. got a pair and never looked back

it has oakley written on the middle of the nose, so people will KNOW you roll high

TbUrp.jpg

Antagon

Any brand recommendations?

What's the budget? Don't know much about lower end brands (though Levi's should have some decent options) higher end I might be able to give some suggestions.

Do you like dry denim or do you want 'normal' dark jeans?

Thoughts on these? I think they look sharp. Probably get more comments here than the thread I made:

http://www.ray-ban.com/_repository/_resources/_collections/Sun/RB2132/875/_large_760_430/875.png[IMG]

It's those or these and I like those.

[IMG]http://www.ray-ban.com/_repository/_resources/_collections/Sun/RB2132/901/_large_760_430/901.png

I have two pairs of new wayfarers, the glossy black ones and the black rubber ones. I'm leaning more towards my black rubber ones more due to the matte color. The downside to them is that they seem more casual for the most part compared to the glossy ones.

Danielsan

I don't exactly belong in this thread, but I have some advice to ask of fashion GAF.
This year I'm finally looking to stop wearing my sneakers in the winter and get myself a pair of sturdy good looking boots.

Sadly I can't find what I'm looking for in the local shoe stores, so I've turned to the internet. I currently have my eyes on two pairs of boots.

XuCOw.jpg

G-star Summit MOC
€159

1P6yk.jpg

Red Skins Willis
€135

Which of the two would you guys recommend? I'm leaning towards the Redskins, but I'm not sure.

Danielsan

Thanks for the quick responses guys. I'll order the Redskins next week.

Edit: Just ordered them and found a 10% coupon to ago along with it. They should be delivered at my work some time next week. :)

mooooose

If I get a pair of samurais from BiG the actual store will they have arcs and tabs? Last pair I bought was 3 years ago and they did.

Alucrid

Banned
Uh depends on the model I guess. A while ago there was an issue between them and Levis regarding arcs and tabs. BiG is very helpful, if you give them a call or shoot them an email I'm sure they can answer it for you. Or take a look at the product pages and check out the back shots of the jeans for them.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
So give me some good sites (that ship to/are in the US) that I can start browsing for nice, not to crazy, fall jackets. Hopefully that aren't super expensive either.

I don't know where to start looking.

So give me some good sites (that ship to/are in the US) that I can start browsing for nice, not to crazy, fall jackets. Hopefully that aren't super expensive either.

I don't know where to start looking.

What kind of look are you going for? If workwear, the Pointer chore coat is insanely popular right now and they're restocking soon.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
What kind of look are you going for? If workwear, the Pointer chore coat is insanely popular right now and they're restocking soon.

Well, one I can wear with khakis to work, but also with nice jeans. Something not too fancy, but fits well and looks good.

I need to grab some of the Clark boots too.

Epcott

Bought this last week, and it arrived Saturday:

IpCBz.jpg

I'm waiting to buy either some light grey Nike ACG's or light grey Timberlands, and a tight black Foxhound t-shirt to complete the set.

I'm trying to mix contemporary fashion with subtle hipster/gamer clothing. Not sure how this will turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom