• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob page

Thanks! Would anyone try to talk me out of the Wallace 4 Eye into the standard Desert Boot? Just going to be wearing them with jeans, like everyone else I am gearing up for fall.
The Wallace Four Eyes are a bit more formal and I think you can find a better brand in that price bracket if you want that style. You can usually find their DBs on sale for $65ish, which makes them a good buy for every day wear.

Alucrid

Banned
xlarge.jpg

mooooose

Legit the only color I wear or like is black. Sometimes red. Maybe white too I have a couple of white things. I am a goth ninja.

Tried some of the Odin-Target stuff today. Meh, fit was weird ( boxy and full), fabric was not so great (for target pricing). they did include extra buttons, tho. The Webster Miami stuff was much better in execution.

Tried some of the Odin-Target stuff today. Meh, fit was weird ( boxy and full), fabric was not so great (for target pricing). they did include extra buttons, tho. The Webster Miami stuff was much better in execution.
Yeah, I tried on the quilted shirt and the fit was really weird. Had a strange bulge around the stomach. I wish I had gotten that Webster blazer when it was offered, it seems surprisingly nice for like $30

Dr. Strangelove

I'M COOCOO FOR COCO CRISP!
Yeah, I tried on one of the jackets and it was super boxy. Pretty underwhelming stuff.

bowery

need black pants wish i could shell out for black leather a la kanye but might settle for some sexy black denim, anyone own a pair of acne max cash and know how they fit?

20120902-jayz-kanye-600x-1346618362.jpg

ucdawg12

anyone know where to get an affordable bead bracelet like this?
GCSMn.jpg

the bracelet brand in the pic is a viola milano for those interested, but i believe it's probably out of my price range

Mangotron

need black pants wish i could shell out for black leather a la kanye but might settle for some sexy black denim, anyone own a pair of acne max cash and know how they fit?

20120902-jayz-kanye-600x-1346618362.jpg

not insinuating that they're in the same league as acnes but I have a pair of black Levi's 510's that are so fucking good for the $30 I paid for them. They're pretty stiff, hold whiskering/stacking lines and they fit inside Jordans really well.

Might be worth a shot if you just wanna try the look out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom