• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i saw the sexiest navy double breasted suit yesterday but it's £1600, here's hoping that comme des garcons have a good christmas/new year sale!

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Shipping the Clarks back today and picking up my new ones. Dropped down a size and a half. I typically wear a 12.5/13 but had to get an 11 in the boots.

My only issue with them is they rub on my ankles a lot and my ankles were sore by the end of the day. As they are leather, I assume this gets better as they get broken in?

Also still trying to find some good examples of graphic tees and chinos for a more casual look. Also a jacket. Almost bought the pea-coat on Amazon, but am still looking a bit.

freshair

My only issue with them is they rub on my ankles a lot and my ankles were sore by the end of the day. As they are leather, I assume this gets better as they get broken in?

They do. I usually wear one of those large bandage under my socks for the first couple of wears. Made a mistake with my first ones a couple years back and the skin behind my ankle tore (through the socks!) lol.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
They do. I usually wear one of those large bandage under my socks for the first couple of wears. Made a mistake with my first ones a couple years back and the skin behind my ankle tore (through the socks!) lol.

Good. I didn't get a blister or anything, but they rub quite a bit. Might just roll my socks until they loosen.
Thinking about buying another pair for variety with jeans.

Wear long socks?

Ha, I did. The tops around the ankle are rather stiff out of the box.

Also still trying to find some good examples of graphic tees and chinos for a more casual look. Also a jacket. Almost bought the pea-coat on Amazon, but am still looking a bit.

graphic tees with jeans maybe, but not a fan of them with chinos. a plain color or striped tee or v-neck is just fine.

Zekes!

Not a fan of that jean... the camo looks cartoony.

If you're a W+H fan, look at the bush pants. Its a lot more played down, plus the fit is better.

That's actually what I like about 'em.

The bush pant looks dope; I actually think I saw them during a previous season and really wanted them as well. They seem sold out at my local shop and on the Wings + Horn site, though.

You caught my typo ;(

If hats are your thang you should be reppin marc Jacobs FW 12 collection. Biggest hats i ever did see.

Andrew is my first name haha, phone remembers too much.

They cost more than my car haha

Also, SLP dropped the men's SS13. Pretty much Dior homme, which isn't so bad I suppose. Much lighter on the accessories. I think he's having a battle with balenciaga for waifiest male model though.

this blue in particular

vnm10128646_union~blue_large.jpg

I ask because I have the black version on this shirt and I'd think it would be odd to wear a black long sleeve with black jeans

Alucrid

Banned
this blue in particular

http://www.vince.com/content/ebiz/vince/invt/vnm10128646/vnm10128646_union~blue_large.jpg[IMG]

I ask because I have the black version on this shirt and I'd think it would be odd to wear a black long sleeve with black jeans[/QUOTE]

it's still fine

[quote="coldvein, post: 42787439"]i think im really maybe getting closer to the pierced ears thing guys. wtf wtf[/QUOTE]

piece everything

coldvein

Banned
"Fake diamond earrings are designed for the inner baller in you. But, they still fit the actual budget set by your wallet. Let's face it, not all of us can afford to pony up the dough for all of the diamonds we want. We can afford fake diamonds, though. Fake diamond earrings look great and will look great on you. Also, you don't have to worry about losing what you can replace with just a few bucks."

sounds good to me!!

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Got my replacement Clarks. The 11s fit much better.

Now for some good colors of chinos and some shirts this weekend (if I can match things right).

mooooose

I got this shirt a month ago

modern-oxford-shirt-moonless-night.jpg

I fucking love it. Its darker in real life but it has a shine similar to raw denim.

I would wear this shirt every day if I could, and if I could find it again, I'd buy five more. I love this shirt.

What are other shirts, with a slim fit, and a similar color/style? Or straight up just black. I only wear dark colors.

cwmartin

If you're serious about piercing it yourself, you can get one use "pass through" needles. They come pre-wrapped, and the entire needle goes through your ear and places the stud in at the same time. No piercing, then removing, then adding the stud.

Vostro

So I just bought THIS shirt just cause it really cheap, but I'm not sure about the quality. So has anyone here bought any shirt from eBay like the one I bought? What's the quality like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom