• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that Thom Browne studded jacket on ssense awhile ago. The crazy thing is, despite being $10K, it actually sold out of the majority of sizes. Granted they probably only have a few of each, but still, that's remarkable.

Alucrid

Banned
Alucrid get a 2, it's made in glorious Nippon!

2? you calling me fat bro? oh i would need a 2. who would be an xs in that?

if I were icelandic

or norwedish

or swegian

nuD4b.jpg

Alucrid

Banned
it's cool, just sell me all your old goodies

oh, also apparently the ckc shirts off yoox are tts now. a small measured 19 inches p2p, 17 shoulders. at least the hidden plackets

Zekes!

Vice

Can anyone recommend a decent messenger bag that costs between $150 USD or below? I've been looking at getting something from Timbuk2 or Dakine, how are the quality of those bags?

If it helps, I usually carry a laptop (13 Macbook), a few books, some notepads, and recorders with me. My current canvas bag is on its last legs.

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Went to Europe's biggest outdoor market (who knew it was in the Netherlands) for some tea, ended up buying some scarfs. Interesting how people who run market stalls combine it with webshops, but I guess the business model makes sense.

OX8RD.jpg

GVE4w.jpg

Can anyone recommend a decent messenger bag that costs between $150 USD or below? I've been looking at getting something from Timbuk2 or Dakine, how are the quality of those bags?

If it helps, I usually carry a laptop (13 Macbook), a few books, some notepads, and recorders with me. My current canvas bag is on its last legs.

check out the sale section on the jack spade website (some of which can be found at department stores like nordstrom). usually some good deals there. i picked up a canvas bag that retails for 225 for 140 last winter at nordstrom:
been taking it to work so some folders, ipad, coffee thermos, lunch fits in nice just fine.

bob page

oh that's a really good price, how are they? I don't have a peacoat and would like one. how is sizing with KC?
They're not really the best for slim guys but if you have a larger build it should be a good buy.

http://www.bonobos.com/ernest-alexander-spencer-brief-hunter-olive

$160 on sale (there are quite a few 20% off codes floating around too).

Musan

I saw these recently, they look alright and are reasonably priced. I was thinking about getting their computer brief if the strap was able to be taken off.

http://www.navali.com/bags/mainstay/

Zilch

Banned
Everlane just sent out an email previewing their upcoming collection of oxford shirts, sweatshirts and cashmere sweaters. I'm always down to add to my collection of cheap/nice oxfords...

bob page: The Tailoring Room on Clinton St. is a place that I've taken clothes (suits) in the past.

bowery

everlane reminds me why tech start-up stuff should never go with fashion/art..... looked at art.sy the other day and it gave me that same irky feeling...

Dany

Banned
GUIZ!

I need that image of what ebay asian clothing REALLY looks like before my brother makes a horrible mistake.

sruckus

Hey guys I ordered an Alternative Apparel Eco fleece hoodie that came today and I washed it (light cycle, cold) and it looks horrible. Has a ton of fuzzies over it. Are they supposed to do this? I wash hoodies in this washer all the time. I'm pretty bummed.

Nol3y.jpg

Fou-Lu

My chemistry teacher got switch on me in the middle of the term, luckily the new teacher wears the classiest fucking suits, I need to get style tips from this man.

Went to Europe's biggest outdoor market (who knew it was in the Netherlands) for some tea, ended up buying some scarfs. Interesting how people who run market stalls combine it with webshops, but I guess the business model makes sense.

OX8RD.jpg

GVE4w.jpg

I need to know where I need to go online to get my hands on these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom