• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

zethren

Banned
So are pea-coats still in style? I have my peacoat from last season. Just want to make sure it's still OK to wear. Though peacoats are classic I thought?

Pea coats will never go out of style. They are a classic addition to any wardrobe, man!

And don't get that blazer. It won't look like that on you. It's a total trap.

Stencil, the reason that blazer looks the way it does is because there are upwards of 15 different pins and clips holding it in place. Essentially, it's not real.

Never, ever, order from one of those Asian ebay sites. This really should be in the OP.

Yup, this. It really should be in the OP.

Stencil, the reason that blazer looks the way it does is because there are upwards of 15 different pins and clips holding it in place. Essentially, it's not real.

Never, ever, order from one of those Asian ebay sites. This really should be in the OP.

There so many things wrong with the OP and the thread title of Manshion is pretty rough to look at.

someone do a memento "don't believe his lies" shop and put an asian ebay jacket in the polaroid.
VPTyO.jpg

There so many things wrong with the OP and the thread title of Manshion is pretty rough to look at.
Yeah, a revamp or update should definitely be in order.

ya'll better post more and get this to 20k then

mac and I make up like...20% of this thread.

I'm working on getting that post count up. I think we need to all pitch in stuff for the OP. There are a lot of sites and links that we link to but aren't in the OP. Also, better pictures. Professor badass looks like some #menswear shit with those cargo pants on.

Tess3ract

Banned
Would anyone be interested in buying this from me?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006740INM/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I bought it a while back, and I put it away in a box because it didn't fit and would take me a few days to get it, but it is otherwise completely unworn and unused. I'd prolly charge $50+sh

It's X-Large, but it's straight from south korea so their idea of X-large is "you're still anorexic but you're fatter than your average SK"

Alucrid, you look way different in that picture.

Also DrBo42, you need some more variety in that outfit. Add a grey jacket or swap out the tie for a grey wool tie. I bet that'd look better.

Tess3ract

Banned
I feel like if he wears that shirt, the tie should stand out more, but then the vest would look weird because it compliments the shirt....

bob page

WP_000356.jpg

Yay or nay? I think this is my attempt at a terrible bearded hipster Clark Kent.

A bit too much blue (I'd keep the tie and go for a lighter shirt) & the glasses look a bit too large for your head, but other than that it looks good.

Edit: actually the glasses look fine

zethren

Banned
Better. But a lighter shirt really would look much better with that vest.

The tie looks great, I think. What pattern? Hard to tell.

zethren

Banned
WP_000366.jpg

Kinda like this more. Sorry for shitting up the thread.

The vest now works with the shirt, but the tie now doesn't work with the vest! Contrast, baby. Contrast!

Try the original tie with that vest. Or just a flat black tie, if you have one. I'd say a flat black tie would look nice.

Alucrid

Banned
Got my other blazer (uu easy jacket), button stance is a tad high, it's a bit long, but it feels so fucking comfy that I don't care.

I got a camel short trench a while back from some chinese ebay site and it was pretty nice. decent fit, decent quality, and was only like $30. Took like a month to get here though

I need some help finding jeans

I've never been able to find a pair of jeans that fit me correctly. I'm an athlete, and have a small waist but a big butt and thighs, which makes finding a good pair of jeans a nightmare. I usually end up going relaxed fit, but they get real baggy after my knee and it looks like crap.

What kind of jeans would you guys recommend, and where could I buy them? I'd have to try them on first, so it would have to be from a store.

Thanks guys

I need some help finding jeans

I've never been able to find a pair of jeans that fit me correctly. I'm an athlete, and have a small waist but a big butt and thighs, which makes finding a good pair of jeans a nightmare. I usually end up going relaxed fit, but they get real baggy after my knee and it looks like crap.

What kind of jeans would you guys recommend, and where could I buy them? I'd have to try them on first, so it would have to be from a store.

Thanks guys
I don't know if this is a thing all over, but apparently at Levi's stores you can ask and they'll take your measurements then recommend a fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom