• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lirlond

So I need some help.

As I continue to build strength, I'm growing in size. I used to wear a medium but now I feel like a medium is a little too clingy and looks like I'm trying too hard. So I tried on some large shirts, and snapped a picture of one. Top is medium and bottom is large for comparison. What do you guys think?

Why won't my forearms get big like yours. My biceps and triceps are getting pretty big but my forearms are like twigs. SO WEIRD.

I just got approved but I've been lurking here for a bit while waiting.

Just wanted to drop a thank you in the thread for all of the advice I've picked up here and there from reading.

Alucrid

Banned
XwcdLl.jpg

these are gap cargo pants.

julius cargos

Hopefully I'm on it. Mad bragging rights.

"Hey girl have you seen that dudes in leather tumblr? Yeah, I'm on it."

I just got approved but I've been lurking here for a bit while waiting.

Just wanted to drop a thank you in the thread for all of the advice I've picked up here and there from reading.
That's awesome. Glad we could help. Also, welcome!

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Yes it would be too much blue. The only way the navy suede are going to be worth your time is if you have enough options to wear them with. This means different colored pants/jeans. Grey and brown would be ideal.

If you don't then don't bother. You could look into some grey or black Clark's if you're looking for different colors. That or get a different shade/material in brown.

Might do grey ones. I assume I'd rock them with grey or black shirts. After brown or black shoes I really stop having good ideas on what to match them with.

kaskade

I really wish I had a lot of money. So many clothes, kind of wish I was a bit more ignorant to fashion even though I love it so much.

Jake.

i'll be posting them up for sale on sufu (with pics) in a few days, but i figured i would post them here as well - DBSS '08 hi-tops in black goat suede. they are slightly too small for me and are a size 3 (fits US 10-11.5ish). i bought them from selectivebeef about 3yrs ago, i'd say they're 9/10 condition and have been worn less than 5 times by me. $525 including postage from australia - drop me a pm if you're interested. not my pic, but:

L8Gq9.jpg

I don't typically like hooded leather jackets but that actually looks pretty good.

You know, a lot of those things in the fashion week thread would probably fit extremely well in your dungeon, Mac. Particularly the Aitor Throup stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom