• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was just browsing shoes on the Nordstrom site.

_7620827.jpg

I don't even... What?
I've seen those in person and almost tried them on for the lolz. You'd be surprised how many people actually buy stuff like that.

luckyboy should use this henley to show off his new muscles. Especially good for guys who like to build their traps.

http://www.barneys.com/Robert-Gelle...,default,pd.html?cgid=SALEMENCLOTHES&index=30
I would but it doesn't come in XS. I need to show them off as much as possible.

Also nice pickup on that shirt. I didn't see the brand listed, what is it?

coldvein

Banned
finally picked up that flannel i wanted. tried to take a pic but the lighting in my bathroom + pos phone camera don't go well together. you'll just have to imagine its beauty.

Pilgor

Pilgor posting in the Manshion thread for the first time in like a year. Glad to see you're still alive, brother.

I dig the henley and the blue sweater. The henley a lot. Also, those are the Naked & Famous Red Cores aren't they?

Alive, just busy. Thanks.

They are the N&F Low Tension, my new favorite pair. They have an irregular weave, and are quite soft, but still crease nicely and fade quickly. Grab a pair if you can still find them, they are somewhat limited (~300 pairs).

Ice 9

Banned
Damn, this shit is impossible to find.

Search eBay, might be an one time release / quickstrike type of deal. But I don't know the sneaker game that well to throw that terminology around with certainty.

Might be picking up these shoes, from what I've been reading they're awesome for running, jogging, cardio etc..

I didn't get the hype on this shoe as fashion-wear when it came out along with the other knit variations. I'm in the market for new running shoes though, so this is on my list for proper running footwear.

Jordan 3 cements for $90 is a pretty good indicator. Check places like flight club la to get a good idea of what sneakers usually go for. I know there are places like that which specialize in rare or discontinued color ways, I'm blanking hard tho hah.

coldvein

Banned
my pair of gato especials is now covered in street muck, no longer swag.

need a new pair of shoes. probably something darker. :\

really love the shoe tho, might just try a darker color if i can find it..

damn you street muck..

After getting SOAKED today I realize I need to blow some money on some decent rain gear. It rains here a lot and I have to walk 4 blocks minimum from where I park, more sometimes when I have to go on sites.

These purchases I actually want function over fashion but stuff that doesn't look like shit would be nice. I'm needing a waterproof jacket and some waterproof boots.

I was looking at these Patagonia Rain Shadows for a jacket. I know their stuff is well made and fits well and it could look worse I guess.

The boots I have no idea. Would like something rugged looking + waterproof. I'm doing some shopping on my own but would love to hear any suggestions from you beautiful mens.

Alucrid

Banned
After getting SOAKED today I realize I need to blow some money on some decent rain gear. It rains here a lot and I have to walk 4 blocks minimum from where I park, more sometimes when I have to go on sites.

These purchases I actually want function over fashion but stuff that doesn't look like shit would be nice. I'm needing a waterproof jacket and some waterproof boots.

I was looking at these Patagonia Rain Shadows for a jacket. I know their stuff is well made and fits well and it could look worse I guess.

The boots I have no idea. Would like something rugged looking + waterproof. I'm doing some shopping on my own but would love to hear any suggestions from you beautiful mens.

What about an umbrella?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom