• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
some accessories...
BZdnZFV.jpg

you still wear a livestrong bro? thats messed up

jokkir

Depending on what comes in to my store, I might cop a couple of these. I know I want the Royalcast, but I feel like I need to try the rainbow fade.

Anyways here's what I wore today (boyfriend jean edition):

I also picked up some classic Unbleached White Chuck Taylors

Where'd you get that gigantic scarf?

hypernima

Banned
I have a Baracuta Jacket that I've never worn, would it be better to eBay/Craigslist it or should I just take it to the thrift shop?

tbf i lean towards fw in general because of how cold it is but man, no one likes ss schneider over fw! also what is branquinho up to these days?

I'm kinda the opposite, where I've been living it's too damn cold for anything but the meatiest of wools/padded things/etc. Maybe I like the belgian twist on ss stuff because they seem to do an exemplary job of layering these cool, simple fabrics/colors whereas everyone else just gives in and makes slut tees etc. I never really feel hot in the summer so I appreciate it :D It's not that I dislike the fw goods (duh), I just see an attitude in the ss offerings that is not present anywhere else.

re: veronique, she's restarted the women's line, and I guess the men's is coming soon too. Waiting for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom