• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
How do I dress like it is the 1950's

like this:

kercas_zps5e57a19b.gif

badasses.

Gonna do some bleach dip ombre fades on my j crew shirts tomorrow. If the first one goes well I'll do another two.

Just gotta make sure the line isn't super straight. All about #sickfadez

denim+ombre+shirt.jpg

Gonna do some bleach dip ombre fades on my j crew shirts tomorrow. If the first one goes well I'll do another two.

Just gotta make sure the line isn't super straight. All about #sickfadez
Are you using J. Crew button ups or tees? If it's the tees I'll be particularly interested since I own a good number of those. Regardless, can't wait to see how they turn out.

Bonus points if you can work in some #dickfadez

Zekes!

Are you using J. Crew button ups or tees? If it's the tees I'll be particularly interested since I own a good number of those. Regardless, can't wait to see how they turn out.

Bonus points if you can work in some #dickfadez

dick fades on your shirts sends the wrong message yo

ucdawg12

are these pants ridiculous?

9jUDJ0O.jpg

if you can't tell they have an 11.5" rise :/ otherwise i really like them. i have been looking for some kind of brown wool-y pants i can wear casually ever since those todd snyder cargos didnt work out. and these are slim and on clearance so relatively affordable but ugh my god at that rise

Zekes!

I kind of want another polo. I have a pink one I really liked, but it got a small, hard to to see (but it matters to me) stain on the collar. I might have to try and pick up another for the summer.

Lirlond

Well we also use the other parts of the cow, not sure if they use the other parts of the pony or just hes skin.

They use the mane and tail in hair extensions and dolls, they make food from the meat, they make glue and gelatin from the excess tissue. I think the only thing we don't use is the bones

Some of them seem cool but I don't know how well put together they are.

There's only five factories overall in the US and on a given day, they're only making one size, one style since it's the day's production. They're made like most other running shoes really.

I saw it on either the Science Channel or Modern Marvels (History Channel). Was fairly interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom