• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
slutty tees ahoy

300472_mrp_fr_l.jpg

Alucrid

Banned
Nah, I only have side zips for the moment, none of which have a similar shape as those, nor are they as baller. I can definitely see how black boots tend to meld into each other though lol.

you know that moment where you say hey i'm gonna stash this federal return away for safe keeping but then you count the number of dope leather jackets you can get with it eeeggggghhh

I guess Ebbets Field, is hard up for business, because they just sent me an email asking me to finish my order with what I got in my cart and sent me a 20% off code.

Can't beat getting a handmade flannel retro jersey for 109. It was 196, then marked down to 136, and now with the code 109.

I guess Ebbets Field, is hard up for business, because they just sent me an email asking me to finish my order with what I got in my cart and sent me a 20% off code.

Can't beat getting a handmade flannel retro jersey for 109. It was 196, then marked down to 136, and now with the code 109.

I tried to order a cap from there a couple of years ago. They didn't charge me, but didn't tell me there was any delay, either. No e-mail, no call, no nothing. Three months later, the credit card I used got declined there (I switched banks and forgot the "transaction" even happened) and got these really angry e-mails from them about it. Dude, you never even told me the shit was backordered! It was ridiculous, I would never order from there again.

Vague question but I have some blue vans, a pretty casual pair of dark jeans slightly baggy and a casual smart blue shirt.

Would that look good or weird? I just cant decide.

Can anyone suggest decent jumpers to wear over shirts - I have never found anything that feels comfortable. Would be looking at a pretty standard price range, nothing like 100.

Good news guys, my Barney's has got some of those new N&F's in stock. Including the selvedge chambray. Dreams do come true.

Also, today I saw a guy on campus wearing camo cargo pants and a matching camo wide brim hat. Moments like those I wish my eyes could take pictures.

friday

Good news guys, my Barney's has got some of those new N&F's in stock. Including the selvedge chambray. Dreams do come true.

Also, today I saw a guy on campus wearing camo cargo pants and a matching camo wide brim hat. Moments like those I wish my eyes could take pictures.

I tried on some N&F weird guys at the CO OP near me. The 31 fit me perfect, but I left with nothing. I have my heart set on the Selvedge duck. I found a pair on ebay I might snatch up.

What sort of stores carry N&F?

I take it only high upscale retailers?

Guess I might have to go to Short Hills, that's the super snooty mall in NJ.

you know that moment where you say hey i'm gonna stash this federal return away for safe keeping but then you count the number of dope leather jackets you can get with it eeeggggghhh
So true. Sometimes I feel like designers purposely put that shit out right around tax time.

Vague question but I have some blue vans, a pretty casual pair of dark jeans slightly baggy and a casual smart blue shirt.

Would that look good or weird? I just cant decide.

Can anyone suggest decent jumpers to wear over shirts - I have never found anything that feels comfortable. Would be looking at a pretty standard price range, nothing like 100.
Sounds like a lot of blue. Try adding some browns, greys, or whites into your wardrobe for the time being.

My school has 4 articles, none of which are any good.

I really liked the Weird Guy Selvage Chambray, http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/naked-and-famous/weird-guy-selvage-chambray.html , posted a few pages back but what would you guys wear with something like that?
Would look really good with just a simple white oxford on top and maybe some brown boots on the bottom?

White or Sailor stripe tees/sweaters and chucks/vans/espadrilles. Lightweight beige harringtons etc. light bucks. They look pretty casual, IMO. I think the vintage blue is a better pick in terms of flexibility.

How do you figure? Looks like anything would go with it as long as it's not light blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom