• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the state of your wardrobe. All my denim right now is all darker dyes and who else is gonna have this shade of chambray walking around in day to day life. Besides the other people that buy it.

Midnights, I think they'll be fine for you. By biggest concern with them is that they just read like a summer color, which might be a little of what Mac is getting at, but obviously living in SoCal you have the perfect climate to wear them year round.

Regardless, they're a beautiful pair of jeans.

Shiv47

The Royalcast are a great color; I have the Greencast, which the Royalcast replaced, and it's a really nice blue if you don't want that dark indigo but still want a fairly deep blue.

How cool would it be to work for Naked & Famous? I feel like those guys probably just sit around getting high all day until they come up with the craziest possible denim ideas.

"DUDE! WHAT IF WE MADE OUR JEANS SMELL LIKE RASPBERRIES?!!"

Shiv47

When I heard about the stainless steel jeans, it made me wonder if they set off airport security scanners. It'd be great to explain to the TSA people.

How cool would it be to work for Naked & Famous? I feel like those guys probably just sit around getting high all day until they come up with the craziest possible denim ideas.

"DUDE! WHAT IF WE MADE OUR JEANS SMELL LIKE RASPBERRIES?!!"

I'm gonna be pissed if they come out with dick fades next season. That's our idea.

I think I'm just going to get everything from Asos from now on. Next purchases:

image1xl.jpg

Mmm. I like these quite a bit.

When I heard about the stainless steel jeans, it made me wonder if they set off airport security scanners. It'd be great to explain to the TSA people.
"No look officer you don't understand. These jeans are wefted with stainless steel. They're super rare. Just wait till you see the fades."

I can see that going over well.
I'm gonna be pissed if they come out with dick fades next season. That's our idea.
It's probably towards the bottom of the barrel of their ideas, but they're going to run out of them sooner or later and have to use them all. We need to beat them to it.

The bottom look is actually pretty cool. Top is all sorts of bad. What irks me the most is he's wearing Arizona Wildcats AND Chicago Cubs gear at the same time.

C'mon son.

bjb

Banned
There's many parts to that bottom outfit that make absolutely no sense (granted the jacket is pretty dope), but the Alladin ring stands out for me lol

What's the deal with this extra long shirt underneath a normal size shirt trend I'm seeing? Does anybody actually think that looks good? Anyone?

Just ordered a pair of these. It's been a long time since I've bought lighter denims, so I'm interested to see how these turn out.
Cool, dude. You'll have to post your impressions once you get them. Preferably with pictures as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom