• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a pair of these. It's been a long time since I've bought lighter denims, so I'm interested to see how these turn out.

Am I the only one who isn't getting these? I'm concerned after they fade they're gonna look identical to cowboy jeans.

33_Bear.jpg

I can't wait till the screen printed tees fad ends. it looks so juvenile. do these people realize they look like they are still in high school?

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I can't wait till the screen printed tees fad ends. it looks so juvenile. do these people realize they look like they are still in high school?

The thing that sucks, is that I recently got some work doing designs for a company for this purpose. It is really hard to do, when I wouldn't wear such things, ever. The company is supposed to have an expensive image too. So conflicting.

Antagon

Did you guys see the N&F shirts for Spring '13?:

I really want the two Japanese prints

Like the red white blue striped one, not sure how that'll work on a shirt though. Might also get one of the grey ones. If I can find them though, there's only one shop in this country that stocks N&F as far as I know and I'm not sure if they got shirts.

cacophony

im pretty sure pyrex has nothing to do w/ Kanye, it's Virgil, one of his assistants. but yeah the clothes are fucking terrible and the prices are hilarious

Did you guys see the N&F shirts for Spring '13?:

I really want the two Japanese prints
Holy shit whoaa. That camo shirt (bottom row, 2nd from right) will be mine immediately. That and probably two more as well.

Gonna buy those chambrays tomorrow despite all the hate here. Also gonna order those grifonis. Fuck it man.
Dude I don't think anyone was hating on those chambrays. If they were, they shouldn't be. Those jeans are hot. Those + the Grifonis will be dope.

Kraftwerk

How is the quality of J Crew shirts? I want to get one of their slim fit shirts, and want to make sure im getting good quality for that price.

zethren

Banned
Dudes, I want some simple white sneakers. Medium rise? Not sure of the actual terminology on that one.

White as primary color. $100 max.

Spur of the moment desire.

N&F gets their stuff from Japan, right? Knida nifty they're using Mon designs in one of their prints.
Materials are from Japan, they're cut and sewn in Canada if it really counts.

I agree though, those designs are a cool idea. A little too wild for my tastes, but really cool.

Zekes!

I just tried on a few N&F jeans and the soft raw ones feel incredible

Sold .

I've got the Soft Raws too but I don't wear them nearly enough. I really need to start busting them up.

And I ended grabbing those two Japanese print N&F shirts today. They're a little big in the neck (they're the 'Regular' fit) but they fit really well other than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom