• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some new random pickups. The first three are from the Doublju store on Amazon. I order 2 sizes higher and they are very nice and snug fitting. The last two are from Burlington Coat Factory.

MkxIEqL.jpg

Does anyone know of any jeans that have a nice fit but also have a lot of extra room in the crotch? I don't like wearing really baggy jeans that look like a saggy diaper from behind, but they're the only ones that don't make my balls feel like they're in a vice grip. Even regular cut/boot cut/loose etc. give me this problem. I have a very large ballsack.

Just bought new Opening Ceremony M1s, since I demolished my old ones. They look so nice and shiny now, just out of the box. Almost makes me not want to wear them, and ruin them.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Fashion Gaf, allow me to harness your collective powers... Can I do this picture with the following tie?

IMCwuFQ.jpg

FO0tTjY.jpg

You know what...seeing both pictures side by side I already have my answer. Since I already own the tie, what kind of vest should I be looking for?

careful

Well I did get the last pair in my size, which was the last pair there period.

I know, ankles are so shameful.
Been looking for pants like that actually, but slightly less high water. Just a fancier pair of sweatpants with a nice tapered ribbed hem. Also, not at that price.. :)

what would you guys consider the best canvas plimsoll in white? They stopped making the PF Flyers I have and I've never been a huge fan of Vans Eras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom