• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you guys are way too hard on camo. I think it's a fantastic way of spicing up a wardrobe or an outfit with ease. Some variants are certainly dumb, but if it's cut right and not overdone, it looks great I think.

Nice, now to track down a store that carries it.

A lot of manshion-gaf is pretty conservative about patterns and contrast.

It's all about having wardrobe items to have fun with. If you're not having fun then you're just being pretentious.

Thigh gap?

beautiful-thigh-gap-gallery-thechive-29-00bb3e2c-sz500x454-animate.jpg

How do you guys feel about the coveted thigh gap many women seem to starve themselves for?

Not my idea of beauty. Living in China I saw it everywhere. Some of those girls are basically skeletal and their boyfriends continue to tell them to lose more weight. It's fucked up if you ask me.

Personal stylists are for people with no creativity. I don't wanna wear someone else's outfit.
Yes and no, there are some that develop an understanding of your tastes and can then just pull aside things they think you'll like. I have a guy at Nordstrom's that does this for me. That might be more along the lines of a personal shopper though.

Personal stylists are for people with no creativity. I don't wanna wear someone else's outfit.
I would love a personal stylist. Imagine sitting in a rabbit fur-lined chair while some dude and his small asian assistant bring out rack after rack of designer duds, dismayed when I look up from my missoni san pelligrino and my ipad mini in its hermes slipcase (customized in burgundy vache liegee) to do nothing but callously wave it away. Yet, they dutifully bring another rack, eager to please. I'll even tip them to put everything on me.

aahhh

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
not worrying so much about colors will be you next big breakthrough, cyclone. you've triumphed over hair and tucking and polo shirts, this is going to be the hat trick!

It would be cool if I could pay some cool guy to teach me how to be cool.

I like seeing those shows where they transform people from pasty white nerds into less pasty white nerds.

Alucrid

Banned
I would love a personal stylist. Imagine sitting in a rabbit fur-lined chair while some dude and his small asian assistant bring out rack after rack of designer duds, dismayed when I look up from my missoni san pelligrino and my ipad mini in its hermes slipcase (customized in burgundy vache liegee) to do nothing but callously wave it away. Yet, they dutifully bring another rack, eager to please. I'll even tip them to put everything on me.

aahhh

what happened to the asian servant? i see how it is.

anyways you can take a cue on color from me dc (not digitalcharlie)

LL

yes, my closet is fucked right now. I keep meaning to make a cheap sale thread haha, just to get rid of the stuff that doesn't fit. the lamest part is that all the brand sizing knowledge I have cultivated through the years is now useless. ;____;

Alucrid

Banned
Nice zip blazer! Speaking of blazers did you ever pick up the ss Kufic blazer? Neighbour has it on sale and I'm tempted

Nah, never did nab it.

yes, my closet is fucked right now. I keep meaning to make a cheap sale thread haha, just to get rid of the stuff that doesn't fit. the lamest part is that all the brand sizing knowledge I have cultivated through the years is now useless. ;____;

Any raf / helmut?

Blazer looks a little big?

Nah, it's mostly the angle.

kUsjS6Zl.jpg

also zekes, got my flyknits in. they're incredibly comfortable, would recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom