• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting cold here.

I have my eye on another jacket

http://oliverspencer.co.uk/coram-jacket-rockham-green-osj213

I'm in Montreal and we did get some shit ton of snow. Disgusting.

With that said, help me with these boat shoes GAF.

Tommy Hilfiger Miller

2313519-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Vince Camuto Mariro

2223564-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Polo Ralph Lauren Roderick

1492558-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

I'm in Montreal and we did get some shit ton of snow. Disgusting.

With that said, help me with these boat shoes GAF.

Tommy Hilfiger Miller

2313519-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Vince Camuto Mariro

2223564-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Polo Ralph Lauren Roderick

1492558-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

These last shoes are drivers going by the grip on the heel. I'm just not a boat shoe man myself so I've got nothing else.

Alucrid

Banned
attachment right? so are y'all buying through proxies or what? i know h lorenzo stocks it (well, online). are the prices way different?

yep, kka. probably just proxy through, or use tenso to forward it depending on the shop. i feel like it'd be cheaper to order it through a store in japan than h lorenzo, especially if the exchange rate weakens

Shiv47

What's your guys' experience with that Indochino company? Online suit making people. In terms of costs, service, accuracy, material, workmanship, etc.

Haven't used them myself, but I've seen good and bad reviews. Just google it, bound to be plenty of style blog/forum responses elsewhere.

Alexander McQueen I assume? Should get some decent use out of that this Spring.

Any one have recommendations for white chinos or super lightweight white denim? Once Memorial Day hits I'm breaking out the white pants (I just need to buy them first).

Alexander McQueen I assume? Should get some decent use out of that this Spring.

Yes Sir, it is indeed. My friend, who's a huge Sherlock fangirl, basically freaked out when I mailed her a photo. I'm looking to pair it with at least a solid lavender shirt but the one I own is a bit more casual for it.

Is that a tie Hawkguy would wear? I think he would. Excellent choice. Where's it from?

Thanks and I think so too. It's an Alexander McQueen tie that I picked up from Saks Fifth Avenue in San Francisco after work.

JCREWs LUDLOW SUIT JACKET WITH DOUBLE VENT IN ITALIAN WOOL FLANNEL is on sale.
You can get the suit and pants for $390.

30139_WA4017_m

I picked this thing up this winter.
Really like it a lot.

http://www.jcrew.com/search/searchN...408474395181063&bmUID=jTCSSz9&navLoc=left_nav
The way your post started out I figured the sale was like 40% off not a mere 5% off (Reduced from 395 to 375). Unless I missed the part where it was ~$550. It definitely looks nice though, been in need of a gray suit

The way your post started out I figured the sale was like 40% off not a mere 5% off (Reduced from 395 to 375). Unless I missed the part where it was ~$550. It definitely looks nice though, been in need of a gray suit

Its a additional 30% off if you use the promo code SPRINGTHAW. Forgot to post that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom