• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookje

The last page seems to have a lot summer shoe talk so what do people think of these?

Rancourt_Shoes_ACL_1.jpg

Not a fan of the huge soles on those.

EVOL 100%

What do you guys think of these?:

[IMㄹG]http://i.imgur.com/ATU2g6z.jpg[/IMG]

I like them but I have bad taste in shoes so my opinion probably won't mean too much.

I'm wondering if this is too much of an old look for a guy who looks like he's in his teens?

Zq4Tjc3.jpg

Fritz

I like them but I have bad taste in shoes so my opinion probably won't mean too much.

I'm wondering if this is too much of an old look for a guy who looks like he's in his teens?

Zq4Tjc3.jpg

That jacket is kinda suffocating. Associations of Nazis. It's kinda petty.

Antagon

Don't like the shoes or the jacket. Those van Bommel shoes just look ugly to me. Awful shape, especially since they're going to be around 200 Euros.

That jacket I just dont get. What is it trying to be? It's like a leather blazer combined with a field jacket. Destroying everything in the process that makes leather jackets, blazers and field jackets so good.

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Don't like the shoes or the jacket. Those van Bommel shoes just look ugly to me. Awful shape, especially since they're going to be around 200 Euros.

That jacket I just dont get. What is it trying to be? It's like a leather blazer combined with a field jacket. Destroying everything in the process that makes leather jackets, blazers and field jackets so good.

199 actually ;). Although I like the color and the sorta in-between sneaker/formal look. I'm not too hot on the sole. I need something semi-formal but I'd rather not wear something overly formal/classic. Any advice on what/where I should look? I just spotted these yesterday at a shop and it was about the only thing I sorta liked.

Boken

Banned

Zq4Tjc3.jpg

drop the leather blazer, seriously.

get a brown leather jacket if you want a semi-formal look and suddenly your outfit works for you

EVOL 100%

That's actually a picture of a painting iirc. Shit is art, man.

I know that because I remember opening an artbook with my mother saying oh look mom these pictures are pretty awesome and the first picture we got was that gigantic monster of a bush staring back at us in it's full b4 sized glory. Awkward.

Anyway I like graphic tees and this tee that I got recently is pretty bananas.

sSMysAV.jpg

EVOL 100%

Uniqlo's collaboration tees are pretty awesome.

There's the usual corporate shit but there's also more classy stuff like David Lynch or Miles Davis collabs. That tee that I posted was part of an Andy Warhol collection.

They're currently selling National Geographic tees too, which look very nice. No idea if they're selling these in the west though.

EHoK2DR.jpg

Jcbazcm.jpg

Thinking of rocking yellow shorts this year. What colours work well with yellow?

Depends on the type of yellow. Green,Purple/lavender, white obviously. In my head I'm picturing a super light shade of orange that could work. Just be careful not to look like a human easter bunny.

Finally found a pair of SLP highs in size 44. I'll post a picture later.

EDIT: Holy fuck, these things have the wonkiest laces I've ever seen.

EDIT 2: Just had to relace them. I don't know what they were thinking with the OG lacing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom