• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
yeah brah got laid bcuz my pants to

36436556gt_14_f.jpg

will not resize

Lunchbox

Banned
macuser, taking that ginger chick out to watch iron man 3. pick my shirt bro

which one goes better with a white hat on its back and these sperrys.

G8VSqOO.jpg

Anybody go with a uniform i.e. one outfit you buy multiple copies of and wear practically every day?

I generally end up wearing black high tops, a white t shirt with some sort of black design, and black skinny jeans. So, yes. I've been trying to mix it up though, hence the N&F shirt.

kaskade

I'm starting to see some of those like Hawaiian shirts out (don't know the real name). I bought one on vacation and tailored it myself since it was so huge and boxy. I support this trend.

Lunchbox

Banned
I've seen people walk out of a homeless shelter with better outfits.

bro just cause you rocked Sean jean, ecko and South pole in high school doesnt mean you still have to hate on quality clothes

that shirt and ck one combo made her ask what im doing next weekend. af works, get over your blind hate

ramyeon

bro just cause you rocked Sean jean, ecko and South pole in high school doesnt mean you still have to hate on quality clothes

that shirt and ck one combo made her ask what im doing next weekend. af works, get over your blind hate
A&F or CK One... I honestly can't decide which one is worse of a sin.

You're crazy man sean jean is basically just one step below the stuff you wear. I'm trying to help you here.

Lunchbox

Banned
Got some aviator shades, and a cap. All at Walmart, for 13$ all together. I'm such a cheap-ass.

2RDBKvg.jpg

Does the look work?

you got the wrong rayban knockoffs. wayfarers are in

and get this, wear with the sox in the front (thats why they put it there, before people here tell you no) -

hkA5twe.jpg
TyS6S98.png

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
you got the wrong rayban knockoffs. wayfarers are in

and get this, wear with the sox in the front (thats why they put it there, before people here tell you no) -

hkA5twe.jpg
TyS6S98.png

Wayfarers are actually on their way out. And that hat is ugly as sin.

Honestly I don't know if you're a troll or are just completely oblivious to everything around you.

Alright so I got measured yesterday and my dress shirt size is a 14 32/33. Does anybody know of brands that make this size because I couldn't find any yesterday.

what's your budget? z zegna has nice slim fitting shirts that i've been wearing the shit out of for over a year and still look and feel great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom