• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fritz

If wayfarers are out then what's in?

Sonnenbrille1.jpg

Unfortunately. I hate round glasses.

man the mcqueen sale was a disappointment, 90% of it was womenswear and what little menswear was there was just v-necks and blazers, not even discounted much :(

overcast

So what shorts are you guys rocking this summer? About to get hot in Cali, need some recommendations.

Might try to grab some chinos.

kaskade

I got some really cheap ones from H&M. They were like 13 bucks. Good length and light. They won't last forever but they work for me.

Clubmasters? I'd say 1 out of every 27 people can pull them off. Usually it means you're pretty hot to start off with not that it makes you look better.

well if you don't like clubmasters I would say just rounder shapes in general are becoming more in style.

also where can I find some sweats that look like these

360597_mrp_in_l.jpg
, that are <$100.

Rookje

Ordered 6 things from Uniqlo, probably going to return everything but 1 thing. Ugh. I hate returning shit, such a hassle.

Keldor

Posted this in the jeans thread, but it seems as if there's not a lot activity in that thread anymore.

Anyhow, I'm trying to start dressing better and just picked up my first pair of raw denim, the Nudies Slim Jim. I'm a little heavy set (working on that) and normally wear size 36 but sized down to size 34 for the Nudies. My problem is, they are extremely tight. It is even tight in the thighs and it feels like they are coming off my ass. I know that they are supposed to stretch a little but am worried that they are going to still be too tight. Should I stick with these or size up to a 36?

photo3_zps9f3ecf36.png
photo2_zps91aaf36f.png

photo1_zps0ef1eff1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom