• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

The mosaic ties finally arrived, more than two weeks after ordering. Worst shipping ever. But at least they look good.

C5pa+

UDY2+

Speaking of floral shirts, I picked one up at Nordstrom Rack today for $40. Went to Nordstrom immediately afterwards and saw the exact same shirt there for $110. #deals

Sober

A question, GAF. I have a severe lack of anything with long sleeves that isn't a hoody. I've been looking around for either long-sleeve tees or some sweaters, but I run into the same problem and the sleeves for my size are too damn long.

If I go a size down I'm fine there but it feels a bit tight to wear. Any suggestions?

I'm thinking of buying off communities like this. Mostly for boots and shoes. Do you have to build rep and can you get pretty good deals often?
you don't need a rep to buy (just be honest and maybe mention if you have a well-established ebay account), and yeah, there can often be really good deals, especially for classic men's clothing. Quite often you'll see $3000 suits for $600, etc. sizing can sometimes be problematic if you're thin, 36r's and the like a kinda rare.

edit: it also helps that calvin klein collection has almost zero brand cachet on the internet. There are a bunch of $1200 suits on ebay right now for about $350.

Lunchbox

Banned
I hate to admit it, but Target makes some decent quality t-shirts and polos, and for a great price point.

man you would look around target for shirts. come on

check this pick up today, probably the same price you would pay at target and but the brands are world apart. they also had ralph polos for cheaper, but those are ghetto. you want crocodiles on your polo chest

#<3marshalls

vEvTMMR.jpg

check this pick up today, probably the same price you would pay at target and but the brands are world apart. they also had ralph polos for cheaper, but those are ghetto. you want crocodiles on your polo chest

#<3marshalls

vEvTMMR.jpg

What?

The Merona Ultimate T's are pretty nice, especially when they are on sale they are quite a bargain for layering and what not.

#<3marshalls

vEvTMMR.jpg

Damn bro how you gonna pay for salsbury steak at the high school cafeteria tomorrow?

#<3marshalls

I really don't understand your infatuation with logos. It's not even like you are buying uber high end brands, where a logo would be like a status symbol. You're just buying logos for the sake of showing a logo, any logo. Why?

Anyways, I bought the maroon jacket. I think I'm going to buy the Pierre Balmain poka-dot shirt as well, and just wholesale copy the Ssense editorial look. Nothing like layering patterns with patterns.

giga

#<3marshalls

vEvTMMR.jpg

gxDg+

Lunchbox

Banned

going out shirts are always slim, fitted and muscle

2zQu59P.jpg

but work shirts have to be classic. slim fits are not the best in the office for 9-5, you start feeling uncomfortable when you want to stretch, dont look professional, plus when your boss calls you up you dont wanna look too sexy to avoid HR problems

always classics-

aaBshBA.jpg

giga

going out shirts are always slim, fitted and muscle

2zQu59P.jpg

but work shirts have to be classic. slim fits are not the best in the office for 9-5, you start feeling uncomfortable when you want to stretch, dont look professional, plus when your boss calls you up you dont wanna look too sexy to avoid HR problems

always classics-

aaBshBA.jpg
I wear fitted shirts to work. Sounds like you need to woman up. If my female coworkers can wear heels, you can wear slim fit shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom