• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid_015

Gold Member
What do you guys think of this blazer:

Wo2pWql.jpg

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Two things:

1. What do you guys think of these shoes? (in the first pic, the salmon color specifically)
2. If I wanted to wear these with shorts, I'm assuming no-show socks are the way to go? If so, are there any brands y'all recommend?

I love the J Crew no-show socks. Probably some of the best socks I've ever worn.

giga

Here's another picture with a better angle of the sleeves:

MYUunO1.jpg
Yeah, I'm still not really feeling the length. I wish the bottom (not your sleeve) was longer. Put on some pants and try em out that way.

These proportions are my preference. The sleeve ends just a few inches before the bottom of the jacket.

33995_WA1837_m
68725_WD5716_m

Liquid_015

Gold Member
Yeah, I'm still not really feeling the length. I wish the bottom (not your sleeve) was longer. Put on some pants and try em out that way.

These proportions are my preference. The sleeve ends just a few inches before the bottom of the jacket.

33995_WA1837_m
68725_WD5716_m

As requested:

F5uIaXe.jpg

Boken

Banned
Nope, no one here gives a fuck about clothes.

edit:

black, navy or charcoal

navy

33995_WA1837_m
68725_WD5716_m

as a short person, sleeves ending at bottom of jacket make me look taller.

Lamel

Banned
well if you an go up a liiiitle bit there are some nice sweaters on sale at yoox from hackett and valentino roma. i have no idea what size you are tho.

Oh trueee...dammit why must you make this difficult for me.

Edit: Would a navy sweater work with navy chinos? given that the shirt underneath is a lighter color.

Boken

Banned
Oh trueee...dammit why must you make this difficult for me.

Edit: Would a navy sweater work with navy chinos? given that the shirt underneath is a lighter color.

they have to be different tones of blue and their textures have to be distinctly different

both dark navy, fine thread chino and fine thread sweater would look ridiccccc

Lamel

Banned
they have to be different tones of blue and their textures have to be distinctly different

both dark navy, fine thread chino and fine thread sweater would look ridiccccc

Cool thanks for the conf.

I remember someone posted a link before for the basic mens wardrobe essentials, I can't seem to find it online. I want to compare and see where I am at.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Got more Warby Parker glasses in. Most black because that's all they had for home try on in those styles. I'll post when I try them on. I need to choose which I like best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom