• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
I love women's fashion.

And to be fair to dax, many people don't understand the purpose of runway and haute couture and approach them with the same values as they do regular clothing

Jzero

I don't know how some of you could buy expensive shades. I just bought some cheap ones from American Eagle.

Boken

Banned
Because expensive shoes last longer than cheap shoes

They also look nicer

A person took a picture of my shoes the other day. Wouldn't have happened if it was ae

Jzero

I said shades(aka sunglasses), not shoes. No shit more expensive stuff usually last longer but for now i just need something to lower the intensity of the sun on my eyes.

define "cool"

img894.jpg

0OoO0

What do you guys think of these?

LL

LL

Predistressed I know, but I think raw denim is just not for me. I've tried APC, Naked & Famous and 3Sixteen I find I them to be a bit too stiff and I can never get good fades...

hah I just noticed that. need to step up my game.

re: luster/strip era dior, I dunno. Some of that stuff still works, the rest is just off or borderline cheesy to me now. blood wound shirt, gun bag, etc. I think the ultra fucked up denim falls into the latter category. The waxed stuff however, is forever and always god-tier.

giga

Tucked and white will always make them panties drop. We're always accepting applications. The ball is in your court.

hah I just noticed that. need to step up my game.

re: luster/strip era dior, I dunno. Some of that stuff still works, the rest is just off or borderline cheesy to me now. blood wound shirt, gun bag, etc. I think the ultra fucked up denim falls into the latter category. The waxed stuff however, is forever and always god-tier.

By waxed stuff, you mean something like the oiled Bleu de Claire jacket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom