• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaskade

I can't get the little stain out of my white pants I don't know what it is. I've actually heard good things about oxyclean so I might try that out. I want to bring them out again.

coldvein

Banned
ended up rolling the sleeves (as suggested) before the wedding.

felt like a pimp. felt like one of those pimps. seriously, felt liked i rocked it.

all praise be to luckyboyceo the god

ended up rolling the sleeves (as suggested) before the wedding.

felt like a pimp. felt like one of those pimps. seriously, felt liked i rocked it.

all praise be to luckyboyceo the god
Just imagine replicating that feeling every day of the week and you'll be sucked into dat Manshion lifestyle.

Salazar

Gonna need Garbstore's FW jacket

EhOLXCT.jpg

They do stupidly good work. The shop itself is nice, the staff are cool, and their own productions/collaborations kick ass.

kaskade

The stain has been extracted.

My mom had this lysol bleach stuff. It's really for counters and stuff but it got the stain out. I'm assuming the bleach did it. Oh well. I'm happy I can finally wear them again.

Lamel

Banned
MPSV0043-Yellow-Polo-Golf-Cotton-Jersey-V-Neck-Sweater-Vest.jpg

purple%20polo%20shirt%20whit%20white%20vest.jpg

what do you think

lol the sweater vests look pretty bad, especially on that second guy.

I was talking about full sleeve sweater. I've done it once or twice in a rush when I just threw on a sweater for the warmth, was just wondering whether or not its a big no-no.

Boken

Banned
Personally, I'd never do it (and also because I'm at my polo hating stage of my life), but if it looks fine to you then who cares whether its a no-no

fuk da nonos

Lamel

Banned
Personally, I'd never do it (and also because I'm at my polo hating stage of my life), but if it looks fine to you then who cares whether its a no-no

fuk da nonos

I usually don't care, but wanted to make sure I wasn't a heathen. And yeah it looks fine, and pretty conservative to boot. I love throwing sweaters on during the fall and winter time.

Speaking of which, I think today is the last day for j crew factorys 50% sale and they have some nice cotton-cashmere v necks available.

giga

Sweater vests work fine if it's fitted and is worn with a shirt. Just watch 500 days of summer. JGL pulls it off easily.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Sweater vests work fine if it's fitted and is worn with a shirt. Just watch 500 days of summer. JLG pulls it off easily.

Yeah sweater vests can look good if worn properly. I like to think of them as replacements for vests in colder or more casual situations.

Lamel

Banned
I think I am nearing the end of my fall/summer shopping spree. Picked up a lot of good stuff.

2 v-neck Ts, 2 crew neck Ts, 1 henley T, 2 cotton-cashmere sweaters, 1 chino, 4 button down shirts (that fit awesome). all in all its pretty great. I'll probably get 1-2 more items.

Still need to find a winter coat though, probably going to get a peacoat (any suggestions??).

MegalonJJ

Banned
Guys, what are your thoughts on wearing a polo underneath a v-neck sweater?

Sean Connery wears one underneath a v-neck in Goldfinger during the golf sequence.

He looks awesome. (Excellent colour choices, plus great fit and Connery had an excellent frame/physique).

?? I PM'd a mod about where to buy some discount Abercrombie sweaters. I was given a short timeout so I could cool off and rethink where I was going with my life.

Also, dis b caban coat:

E21M68012.jpg

(they're just slightly longer peacoats, generally)

You might be confusing your mom for your dad.

Lamel

Banned
I barely see a difference. Why are they better.

Edit: Oooh. Out of personal preference, I like my coats shorter.

I know Uniqlo has a good pea coat, which is only $40 during the summer, but its sold out (obv).

Not sure why you would compare a picture of a classy broad wearing fine woolens to what appears to be photographed evidence from a high-school sexual assault trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom