• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
POhCt.jpg

Lisa Frank swag

lenovox1

Since you're looking for a 12 drop suit (wtf), it's lucky that Japan is relatively close to Hong Kong and hundreds of bespoke tailors that work for peanuts.

Yeah, as a fellow 12 dropper (40" chest/28" waist), you're pretty much SOL when it comes to buying a ready-to-wear suit. Buying separates (like I do) or getting made to measure or bespoke suits are basically your only recourse. But I don't know of any Japanese suiting brand that sells separates :(. Maybe Uniqlo.

Anyone own any saddleback leather stuff? I was looking for a new wallet and I like this one (in the chestnut color):
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0024YZFKU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I've been rocking a basic black bifold for a while. I was looking for something a bit thinner/nicer.
Their utilitarian/rough aesthetic isn't for me but they are put together in a sturdy maner and use nice materials. A friend has one of their bags, it's pretty nice.

Really dumb question, but does anybody have a recomendation where to buy red handkerchiefs?

retro_mod_handkerchief_red1.png

Im looking for one to compliment my all black suit and darkblue tie.

Any brands are welcome.

kaskade

I'm a proponent of the Slimmy. Functional, stylish, tiny footprint in your pocket.

I was looking at that as well. I've been thinking about a new wallet for a little while but just never got around to buying one. Then I saw this post on reddit about a week ago and kind of sold me on the Saddleback. I did end up ordering it today so I'll post some pictures if you guys want when it comes in.

Awesome on buying the messenger bag. I'd love to get one one day. They probably smell so amazing.

hermit7

Anyone own any saddleback leather stuff? I was looking for a new wallet and I like this one (in the chestnut color):
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0024YZFKU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I've been rocking a basic black bifold for a while. I was looking for something a bit thinner/nicer.

Own that exact wallet in tobacco. Its nice and still looks awesome after about a year. Middle pocket is a little small but I always keep my money in my other pocket anyways so it doesn't bother me.

Black blazer, black shirt, black pants, black stylish belt. Dark red pocket handkerchief, dark blue tie, and transparent aviator glasses.

Yup. Jesus shed tears of joy.
Why even wear a blue tie with this ensemble? it would just look like you don't own a black one or forgot it at home. Might as well go full-on black in this situation.

bob page

I just picked these brown suede oxfords (Italian made) at DSW. Marked down from $180 to $30 because the insole was loose. I glued it down and now they're basically brand new!

suedes3.jpg

Doytch

Back is awful. It's like how I've tossed around the idea of buying Crooks&Castles stuff before but the logoing is way over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom