• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i.imgur.com/QdmCp.jpg

They stole my sunglasses. I liked them a lot (Ray Ban, Polarized, loved them.) Either way, I need a new pair with similar frames though I've never ordered sunglasses from the web.

Any recommendations? Any brand recommendations? I loved those Ray Bans, they were great. The sun in Florida is blinding and on my drive to and from work always puts me directly in its wraith.

I really need good sunglasses.

I just bought these the past month, I love them. Not only do I like the fit on me, I also receive many compliments - they're really timeless. You can find them here online.

1002_51.png

Doytch

@dem orange shadez: Would get the light blue ones, but don't want to drop $150 on sunglasses that'd probably end up being my 3rd [mayyybe second] most-worn pair =\

bad enough on women but when the guys are rocking them well i don't even know.

Yeah for a sec when it was loading I thought they would be boots. I thought that would be all right but then I saw pink high heels and was like what? Oh yeah I checked out those runway shots and they were really cool. Just need to figure out what to do to get that kind of texture in my hair.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I slick my hair back with American Crew fiber. Works well enough.

Hmm, slick back? I guess in my situation I'd just be going for the messy look. Heck, I'd just like it to lay down so every time I got outdoors I don't have to find a mirror the second I come in.

yoox about a year ago... they have a few (sticker shock warning lol) on opening ceremony and antonioli. No idea where else to get them tbh.

Dang the one you have is 370 on Opening Ceremony. On the topic of OC I love to browse that site and look at stuff I'll buy when I'm more baller.

LProtag

Does anyone know where I can find decent shoes in a size 7? Can't find them in any stores around here.

Being small is terrible for fashion.

pirata

Hey, GAF, I was on Amazon when I saw that there's a sale on Calvin Klein underwear, 25% off, and since I could use some underwear, I was thinking of getting something. I've mostly been wearing boxers, but I'm looking for something more stylish, like boxer-briefs, but I'm open to other suggestions. Do y'all have any?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I've mostly been wearing boxers, but I'm looking for something more stylish, like boxer-briefs, but I'm open to other suggestions. Do y'all have any?

Just buy some different styles and see which ones are the most comfortable. Get a bunch of different styles so you can switch depending on your mood. I usually like the more trunk-y styles like this or this, but the other styles have their uses too.

Hieberrr

Overdesigned as fuck of course but... I sorta like it :eek:

T4ZPX.jpg

Please don't. It's way too complicated for a jacket, imo.

I've been looking at a simple windbreaker so I can wear it on cold spring nights or cold summer nights, but so far I can't seem to find any that I like. Well, with the exception of:

WINDRUNNER MEN'S JACKET
340869_014_A

But I want something cheaper, but still with a hood. It's so damn hard to find one that looks good and isn't so expensive.

So I need some sunglasses, but I have terrible vision. Anyone know a company that makes nice rx sunglasses?
You can get certain sunglasses off the net on the cheap and put RX lenses in them, will cost about $150-$180. I did this with a pair of Fabien Baron I got for the wife.

edit: Got this pair of pants... was looking for something 'sporty' but refined; think this will fill that niche nicely.
S8NbJ.jpg

Help fashionable gaf, my Jag wallet of 5 years has kicked the bucket.

I need something to bring me up to the time. I prefer a full sized walled, not one of these card and note ones. Something with a coin section to keep my precious coins safe.

Recommendations?

Tomodachi

Oh look its the suit/shorts thing
Asos "Jacket and trousers" trend
Yes, it looks awful even with flashy, casual jackets. I really hope it won't become a thing.

Edit: it looks even more stupid with casual jackets since you really don't need a jacket if you're with your legs uncovered, you're probably just sweating in the upper half and would probably look much better with only the shirt or t-shirt you're wearing beneath.

dude they're yellow swim trunks, probably being pinned in the back so they look slimmer than in actuality. I'm sure you can find something very similar on svpply for much less :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom