• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Hey Mac, I remember you mentioning you wore Acne jeans before, how do they fit? I was looking at the Max Cash jeans since I want something in all black.

Slim, maybe slightly tiny. Im a 30" waist and I wore 31s just to get them on. IMO unless you have waif legs go up at least one size.

Nice fit if it works. The washed black they have is great.

spicy cho

Do people not wear socks anymore? FFS. Get longer pants too.
Yeah I must agree, the flood pants trend is pure goof to me, same on the socks. I have one pair of cropped pants, but I only wear them to show off a pair of boots and they sit pretty low.

2753463707_2_1_3.jpg
I really dig the shirt the model is wearing, any good places to find those contrast collar shirts?

Tomodachi

I don't think I'd ever wear something with a logo that big. Now that I think about it, I never wear anything that has a logo nor any trademark in plain sight.

TTTR

Hey Mac, I remember you mentioning you wore Acne jeans before, how do they fit? I was looking at the Max Cash jeans since I want something in all black.
Exactly @ macuser1of5
Slim fit, but not as skinny as CD or Prada slim cut (especially around the upper legs), somethinhg in between low and mid-rise
I bought a white Acne 31/32 a few weeks ago, can take a fit pic tomorrow, if you like.

Alucrid

Banned
So my go to black suede oxfords are starting to get a little too worn out and I need help picking out a new pair, anyone have any recommendations? I'm looking to keep it under $700ish.

f0rk

I'm going to New York next week, anyone have recommendations on stores to visit?

I was going to go to the Supreme store, does anyone know if the stock on their online store represents what they have at the actual shop? They had some collaboration Vans a few weeks ago online I wouldn't mind picking up.

bob page

I'm going to New York next week, anyone have recommendations on stores to visit?

I was going to go to the Supreme store, does anyone know if the stock on their online store represents what they have at the actual shop? They had some collaboration Vans a few weeks ago online I wouldn't mind picking up.

Uniqlo, Rag & Bone, Wings + Horns, etc. Pretty much every clothing place has a store in NYC.

entremet

Any reasonable trench recommendations. Don't want to go tan, as it reminds of a look for older gentleman, looking for navy or burgundy. I wish I could afford a Burberry, but those are not in my budget.

ianp622

Anyone know the best online stores for slim, small types? I'm 5'6" and 120 lbs, so I usually go XS on Banana Republic, but their stock is rather sparse at the moment. A girl I was with for a bit said she liked Korean style clothing on me, but online I'm afraid of getting cheap material.

Here's an unconventional show me your fit pic.

I'm excited that it's SPRING!!!
q8sbs.jpg

Graniph polka dot tshirt, Uniqlo skinny jeans, Paul Smith shades, silly socks, cheapo knockoff Chinese sneakers

should have taken a picture of myself friday. All my female friends were saying how "smart" I looked... Was in those light blue chinos I posted awhile back,whiteshirt with sleeves rolled up and my tan suede shoes.

I tried to explain to them is spring/summer now so the boots and denim get replaced with shorts/chinos and bright colours but they were having none of it.

They also said that we shouldnt end up in a gay bar because I was dressed "to well for a straight buy" but then backed up and said but they ment that as a compliment....

wut.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone know the best online stores for slim, small types? I'm 5'6" and 120 lbs, so I usually go XS on Banana Republic, but their stock is rather sparse at the moment. A girl I was with for a bit said she liked Korean style clothing on me, but online I'm afraid of getting cheap material.

I've bought a few items in this style and while it was a bit hit and miss I did like the jackets I ordered from Theleesshop. Not an expert in terms of quality but I've been wearing the two jackets I got there for a few months now and have gotten plenty of compliments. Tempted to order there again but most items that I'm interested in at the moment are out of stock.

Alucrid

Banned
I've bought a few items in this style and while it was a bit hit and miss I did like the jackets I ordered from Theleesshop. Not an expert in terms of quality but I've been wearing the two jackets I got there for a few months now and have gotten plenty of compliments. Tempted to order there again but most items that I'm interested in at the moment are out of stock.

Site looks awful, especially when the banner that pops up immediately has terrible grammar and spelling. I know, I know, Korean site and all, but that doesn't instill great confidence.

I mean, any specifics that you're looking for?

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Site looks awful, especially when the banner that pops up immediately has terrible grammar and spelling. I know, I know, Korean site and all, but that doesn't instill great confidence.

Yeah I know what you mean. I don't get why they don't hire some copywriter to fix the engrish. Some of those ebay stores are way worse even. That said I was happy with the product. They shipped immediately and answered there emails swiflty albeit also in broken English. Would love to discover some better alternatives though provided they ship to Europe.

Didn't think the image would be so huge... Anyway, what do you guys think of this Uni qlo cordlane jacket, unsure of the buttons on the sleeves but costs a lot less than I was willing to spend. Really considering pulling the trigger on this, would have liked to see it in a soft pink but the blue is nice. The sleeves also appear to be too short on the model, but as I have slightly longer arms, I don't know if its the jacket or whether I'll need to have it altered should I buy it.

071701_sub2.jpg

I've had this watch for about 3 years now, and the leather strap is breaking up where the latch goes.

30062_a_320.jpg

Looking for a strap swap, ideas on what would suit it? I do like the original, but I'm not sure how difficult it would be to find a replacement.

Was thinking that a metal link strap might be a nice alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom