• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
pants-way-too-long.jpg

36Utx.jpg

Those Prada outfits on ff13-2 characters are awesome.

Except that now I realize that Prada makes some ridiculously ugly shirts for men.

In my opinion those jeans are too skinny and too stacked. I've never cared for stacked jeans, though, makes people look shorter.

http://www.valetmag.com/style/profiles-features/2010/outlook-spring-classic-shoe.php

I was looking at these in regards to the bucks. I like the more off white/ivory color. I've seen some people post about the Bass shoes but they seem a bit more bulky to me.

I need 'dem shoes bad.

for anyone that wears levi's 511s or 510s, today only they're all an extra 25% on the levi's site. just got a price adjustment for some trousers i ordered a few days ago.

spicy cho

for anyone that wears levi's 511s or 510s, today only they're all an extra 25% on the levi's site. just got a price adjustment for some trousers i ordered a few days ago.
I got the skinny sta-prest chinos along with my staple 510's in jet black. Hoping the chinos are good. Also, if anyone orders use the promo code MAYSN10 for another 10% off the order.

Tomodachi

Yeah, the vast majority of stuff from Prada is overpriced and gaudy.
Are we seriously talking about haute couture being overpriced?

I totally love the black guy suit (i don't remember the name, not a big ff13 fan) and noel's outfit. But most of all I like the marketing act they pulled.

bob page

What do you guys pair with dark navy dress shirts? I just use chinos but I wasn't sure what to layer that with.

Also, for the guy who wanted the tan Bass bucks, I saw them at Marshalls yesterday for $40.

Zilch

Banned
picked up a couple shoes for spring, from dsw and with a macys gift card:

BURLINGTONSMAH_lg.jpg

BURLINGTONBKBR_lg.jpg

What's the quality of the leather/construction on these? I've been wanting to pick up some Bass shoes cuz they're so cheap but I don't want to sacrifice quality for price.

Desi

Are we seriously talking about haute couture being overpriced?

When did Pret-a-porter/ready-to-wear brand like Prada become Haute Couture?

Prada is mid-priced compared to the other brands that show during Milan like AF Vanderost and Missoni.

Does anybody notice their feet seem really large in relation to their bodies? I can wear up to a 12 in sneakers. Every time I look at classifieds online people who wear my size in shoes wear like a large in most clothes. Am I just destined to have over-sized feet?

Alucrid

Banned
29 huh. Thx for making me feel fat bro ;_;

Don't worry, I got them in today and while the waist was okay, apparently my calves are too big. :( Gonna return them and I just ordered a 1 sized down after sizing down pair of black APC NS.

Really like that MA-1. The fit is really nice. Saw one in my size for 150 on sf. Pretty good deal.

I got mine second hand for a similar price, definitely worth it.

Georgious

Banned
Bought 2 blazers today. One of which was an XXL. I sure as hell dont wear that size, but at this price, it'll be worth tailoring to fit.

FhSIOl.jpg

Qdwgwl.jpg

You might end up spending quite a bit to get that much brought in on a blazer...you should preemptively set your tailor cost limit before you go in, and make sure you stay under it. Tailoring something that excessively can get out of hand, quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom