• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March is a pretty big month for gaming, what are you buying?

AsfaeksBR

Resident Evil Revelations 2

I want Bloodborne too, but I'll most likely get a Vita this month so I'll play it's backlog (kinda huge, got'em all from PSPlus) instead.

Hypron

I'm only getting Bloodborne (which I already have preordered), I'll be quite busy this month so I won't have time to play that much.

Brydo0

Neo Member
Definitely a huge month, should be playing these games if I have time.

Helldivers, Olli Olli 2, Hotline Miami 2, Ori and the Blind Forest, Jamestown+, Bloodborne and Axiom Verge.

With all the great indies coming out this year months like March may not be too uncommon.

RowdyReverb

Hotline Miami 2
Mario Party 10 (haven't played one since the N64 era, so looking forward to seeing what's changed)
Fast & Furious for FH2 (it's free, why not?)

Maybes:
Battlefield Hardline - I want to hear more about the campaign.
Ori & the Blind Forest - don't know much about this one aside from hype, so I'll wait and see.

Koeta

Type-0 - PS4
Bloodborne - PS4
Dead or Alive Last Round - PC

One day I will use you again my dusty Xbox one, but not in March 2015 lol.

M.Steiner

For me:
  • White Night
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • Final Fantasy Type-0 HD / FFXV: Episode Duscae
  • Bloodborne
  • Pillars of Eternity
I'll get a few others like Oreshika & AC Rogue PC too but later on in the year at some point. GTA V PC would have been on there too but that's now moved to April.
Gonna be a good month!

ChrisD

Nothing from the list, nothing in my mind barring sales on older titles. My wallet may be safe from the software realm for once!

Battlefield Hardline PS4
Bloodborne PS4
Codename Steam

all already on pre-order from Best Buy. Had pre-ordered Final Fantasy Type-0 HD but cancelled after watching some youtube videos of it and realizing I am likely never going to play it. Will play FH2 Fast and Furious since its free and I love F&F and Forza.

I didn't know Pillars of Eternity was coming out in March, if true I might pick that up too although probably will just wait for a big steam sale on it.

vall03

Just Atelier Shallie for me. I don't want to buy anything anymore and add to my small backlog. I have other games I want to buy on the following months and I want to only focus on one game.

zychi

Banned
Waiting for resident evil and bloodborne to drop in price. Have to talk myself out of mlb. Im pretty much done for the year besides uncharted 4, mgs v, zelda and fifa or madden

Effect

For certain.

Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (Wii U, 3DS) - March 5
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. (3DS) - March 13

Depending on the reviews I'll be picking these up as long as the budget allows. One or two might be delayed to April.

Cities: Skylines (PC) - March 10
Sid Meier's Starships (PC, Mac, iOS) - March 12
Pillars of Eternity (PC) - March 26

Pillars of Eternity might actually get pushed even further back if I end up getting Divinity: Original Sin as I've been wanting to play that as well. Though I've been trying to wait for a sale for that.

-MD-

The Evil Within - The Assignment
Hotline Miami 2

Both of those are already in my Steam library, the only other game on my list is Bloodborne.

wow such a busy month and only 1 game I'll get for sure(although not launch) is bloodborne, the other I'm interested in but won't get anytime soon cause I got other games atm holding my attention is codename STEAM. I didn't know March is gonna be so busy @_@

Resident Evil retail, PS3 version. Would have supported OlliOlli for crossbuy on Nintendo systems, but 10 bucks seems too steep. Equally, I can wait for Hotline Miami to be featured in some bundle...

Got no PS4, but I'll mark down Bloodborne and Final Fantasy for the future.

- Bloodborne
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Pillars of Eternity
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- Dreamfall Chapters - Book 2 (already bought full game)
- Life is Strange - Episode 2 (if it makes it in March) (already bought full game)

Dsyndrome

Oreshika, Pillars of Eternity, and Bloodborne. Still waiting on Type 0, bitter about it when I probably shouldn't be.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Eh not really a big month for me.

Maybe Helldivers, maybe Handsome Jack Collection if some friend pick it up(we already played them last gen), and maybe Harline if the reviews/impressions are sOlis.

Already my backlog is starting to get ahead of me this gen, despite my efforts to stay on top of it.

Still have to finish Metro Redux, Halo 3-4 MCC, TLoU Grounded playthrough and LB, Dragon Age Inquisition, GTAV, Driveclub, Resident Evil Manoras Mask 3D, MGS GZ,. Working on getting my Warlock to 31-2 in Destiny, Ranking up in Titanfall, and have yet to open my copies of The Order or Sunset Overdrive.

Doesn't help I just got a 970 and hooked it up to my 65" 4K so I've started playing a bunch of older titles at 4-5K. Some I have finished before, some I havent.

Playing through all 3 Bioshocks again in 4K, just got Homeworld Remastered,also playing through Splinter Cell Blacklist.

Too many great games. Not enough time.

And with The Witcher 3 looming, I'm in trouble.

Mario Party 10 and Tipping Stars are the only 2 games I'm getting for the month of March. Outside from Bloodborne and a few indie titles. Looks to be a boring month sadly :(

Preordered
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Definite Purchases
- Bloodborne (I might wait for this one)
- Cities: Skylines

And damn faceplates

Booshka

Shooters and action/adventure games. BF hasn't interested me since 3, unfortunately :/

You should get into Bloodborne, Souls game are fantastic Action/Adventure games. The RPG elements arent that hard, just min/max, and they are games built to be beatable with all kinds of equipment and builds. If you mess up early, start a new character and you will be back to where you were, stronger and better than you were previously in a fraction of the time.

Souls games redeemed late last gen for me, we're lucky to have one this early into this gen. So play it.

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
Resident Evil Revelations 2 (retail edition)
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Wish RE came out a few days earlier so I could finish it before Type-0.

Preordered Codename S.T.E.A.M., which is the first time I've preordered something. Looking forward to it! Other than that, anything else I buy will probably be from previous months/years...

Top Bottom