• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I thought Michigan could never beat an OSU

also,

C7JA8nBXQAANBAP.jpg

Oklahoma St blew a 3-1 lead!

Total garbage call by the refs. If that's a flagrant foul then so is every intentional foul in the final minutes of every game ever. Terrible officiating that just cost Seton Hall the game.

Total garbage call by the refs. If that's a flagrant foul then so is every intentional foul in the final minutes of every game ever. Terrible officiating that just cost Seton Hall the game.

It cost them a chance at the game, yeah. I think Arkansas was going to win it either way, but it made them rush that last 3.

My head wants to root for USC because I'm actually lowkey afraid of SMU.

But my heart has me looking at Semi do his thing like a proud father.

I remember back when he was clanking wide open 3s badly off the backboard in mop-up duty at Duke!

Carolina continues to be no fun in the first round.

I think they've only lost their first game in the tournament once in like 40 years.

Including their vaunted NIT runs

Fjordson

latest

Here's to UK and Duke finals. Smash 'em slippers.

Watch Troy give us a game.
Lmao. Exactly.

I'm not sure we make it past UCLA, but we'll see.

edit: the game before UCLA will be tough also. Didn't mean to overlook Dayton or Wichita St. or Northern Kentucky tonight. Shit, anti-jinx!!

Proelite

Carolina continues to be no fun in the first round.

I think they've only lost their first game in the tournament once in like 40 years.

Including their vaunted NIT runs

Ill take any of the 1-4 seed scores so far in the tourney.

Can't believe we haven't had an upset yet 1 - 4.

It's gonna be us to fall first. Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom