• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are HBCUs so bad at sports? They should probably move to D2

They used to be really good before schools were integrated, several NBA/NFL legends and Hall of Famers attended HBCUs. That's not to say they always lose though, just a few years ago Norfolk State beat a 2 seed Missouri team in the tournament.

I actually don't even think they're that bad in comparison to like UNC or Kentucky or something. At least no worse than any other FBS mid-major would be

Falchion

Just a few more minutes to kick this off. Hope Grayson is in good form and Luke can start heating up before the second half.

"All 11 seeds so far have beaten 6 seeds"

*checks bracket*

*has every 6 seed that lost in the sweet 16 including one in the final 4*

:(

I fully deserve this loss for putting Creighton in the final 4 for some reason.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I hope this FT shooting trend from Tatum doesn't continue

Falchion

What's up with TBS coming back from commercial and showing the full court cam with no commentary for a solid 5 seconds while the game has started before they actually start the broadcast? This has happened a few times already.

clav

I remember standing next to Coach Izzo as one part of the student section also covers the opponent's bench.

He really gets into games that sometimes he forgets he's over the out of bounds line and starts shouting predictions like "FOUL AND ONEEEEEEEeeeeeee" sort of thing.

Really leaves an impression on you. Can't really hate the coach for his genuine enthusiasm and support.

During these half-time/post-game interviews, he always sounds like he's out of breath or he's lost his voice.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I remember standing next to Coach Izzo as one part of the student section also covers the opponent's bench.

He really gets into games that sometimes he forgets he's over the out of bounds line and starts shouting predictions like "FOUL AND ONEEEEEEEeeeeeee" sort of thing.

Really leaves an impression on you. Can't really hate the coach for his genuine enthusiasm and support.

During these half-time/post-game interviews, he always sounds like he's out of breath or he's lost his voice.

I almost threw up in my mouth reading all that.

No matter the opponent lately every Kentucky game goes the same way and it's stressful as fuck.

Go up by 10+, give up the lead. Forget how to rebound, etc etc.

clav

He's not like Steve Alford evil or anything. He's just a whiney little troll man who loves to stick his nose in other teams business.

Oh OK. I did a search, and I guess you're vaguely referring to some social media incident?

I was just recalling something about what my impression was about him when I was a student. There were a few students shouting at him, "Get off the floor."

I don't have his team this year going past round of 32 because of inexperience. Same reason why I thought Northwestern doesn't have a chance either.

I have Michigan in the Final 4.

Yes, B1G bias.

clav

Yeah perhaps. Maybe I need to clarify by bias. At least winning one game although I didn't write Maryland.

I only have Michigan as the farthest one down.

Fjordson

Teams are just zoning the hell out of us lately. And they focus on Monk since they know he's the only one who can shoot. Really frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom