• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

alejob

Well maybe I should stop filling out brackets. I'm pulling for FSU when I should be wanting FGCU to get the upset.

Mrbob

Wiscy VT game ended up being more fun to watch than anticipated.

Now the Badgers just need to hit like 17 threes again sat night to have a chance.

ryseing

Printer_Paper has the last remaining perfect bracket in the pool. Congrats.

Helluva day. Tomorrow starts strong with Michigan/OK State.

ryseing

This is the best day 1 I've ever had. 15/16 assuming Arizona holds.

To be fair it was mostly chalk and the two upsets everyone saw coming a mile away.

Pretty meh day one. Outside of Northwestern/Vanderbilt (even without the fuckery), there weren't many good games (ND/Princeton ended right before I got up so I don't know how good it was).

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Not a bad first day for me. WVU got a win. My bracket was 12-4. Not great, but my four misses were all teams I had losing on Saturday at least.

10/16 here. It's only the first day but I was expecting more upsets than that. The last few years have destroyed brackets in the first few hours

Falchion

I wish Wichita State and Dayton wasn't on at the same time as the Duke game tonight because I'd really like to watch that one.

HiResDes

I healthy Xavier would whoop that ass, but I'm super biased, XU grad here lol.

Went 15-1 though, Northwestern fucked me up, but not a bad start. My picks get crazier though so I suspect I'll be at the bottom once we get to the Sweet 16. Tired of making boring ass chalk brackets, went all out.

If Baylor gets knocked out by a double-digit seed again, they should be banned from the tourney for a few years.

This OK State and UM game is fun though. No defense being played at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom