• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zalasta

Quite embarrassing for ACC this tournament so far, what a disappointment. I have always rooted for Virginia to go far, but their offense has always been unreliable every year, really need to retool their strategy.

26 point victory. Wow. Hats off for that performance. Nice to see Robinson and Leon contribute like that.

Wiscy will be an interesting matchup. Looking forward to it.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Quite embarrassing for ACC this tournament so far, what a disappointment. I have always rooted for Virginia to go far, but their offense has always been unreliable every year, really need to retool their strategy.

They didn't have Nichols and Wilkins was out sick (dude lost 20lbs because of his back to back sickness) so they were fighting an uphill battle. Next year they have some really good recruits coming in, and I believe Kyle Guy has had better stats his freshman year this season than Justin Anderson did his freshman year. The future is bright for them. One of the other key things is that Virginia is getting better players every year and Bennett is a coach that can do a lot with less talent. When he gets great talent at the start then they'll be golden.

It's honestly impressive Bennett got the team this far during a down year.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
The upside of that game is that I feel all eyes were on it, people finally saw ISU basketball. Deonte and Monte played their asses off in the second half.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Had Nova winning it all so I'm pretty much done. Oh well.

Just hope Michigan can add some blemishes to the brackets of all the non-Beilievers out there.

Correctly picked 4 of the 8 sweet 16 teams so far. Too bad one of my misses was Nova who I had going to the title game.

Hoping that Kentucky can get it done tomorrow.

So some hooligan decided to put up a flag on the parking deck next to the arena in Greenville overnight.

C7Sk4kEV4AAfTXs.jpg

At least their bathrooms are free!

bgbball31

What the hell have the refs been looking at for the last few minutes? Both of those calls (on Walton and Wagner) were atrocious.

lt519

I've watched almost all the games and the one thing that is standing out to me is that the refs are really awful and are not only making the games more boring by hurting pace of play but putting key players in foul trouble and changing entire outcomes of games.

Mrbob

Michigan keep this a game please.

I've watched almost all the games and the one thing that is standing out to me is that the refs are really awful and are not only making the games more boring by hurting pace of play but putting key players in foul trouble and changing entire outcomes of games.

I think the B1G gets into trouble because during the regular season the play is physical and not many fouls are called. Come tourney time the refs rule more a finesse game so more fouls are called with physical play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom