• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like there are more Michigan fans there

That's not surprising. It's a much bigger School with a much bigger fan and alum base who travels as well as anyone in the country playing the game only 4 hours away from campus (even though Louisville is closer.)

Kalnos

Banned
That's not surprising. It's a much bigger School with a much bigger fan and alum base who travels as well as anyone in the country playing the game only 4 hours away from campus (even though Louisville is closer.)

Nah, Louisville has a shit load of basketball fans and they travel well. It's a lot of Michigan fans + Kentucky fans. Look at all the blue in the crowd lol

Mrbob

I'm all for tournament anarchy so let these brackets burn.

Too much time left Michigan to be sitting on the clock.

bachikarn

Louisville is a basketball school with a recent NC win and a much higher seed. I'd expect more Louisville fans than Michigan fans. Not sure if this a reflection on how well Michigan fans support their team or a reflection on the Louisvile fanbase.

But if the cheers are really KY fans, then nevermind hah

Nah, Louisville has a shit load of basketball fans and they travel well. It's a lot of Michigan fans + Kentucky fans. Look at all the blue in the crowd lol

Louisville is a basketball school with a recent NC win and a much higher seed. I'd expect more Louisville fans than Michigan fans. Not sure if this a reflection on how well Michigan fans support their team or a reflection on the Louisvile fanbase.

But if the cheers are really KY fans, then nevermind hah

They showed a panoramic of the stadium. It's about 40% maize-and-blue, 50% Kentucky blue, and 10% Cardinal red. Pretty sad looking for Louisville actually.

Michigan just might be a Final Four team again. They look great.

Meanwhile, ACC was overrated as fuck this year. Makes me feel like the Dukies are going down sooner rather than later.

I don't understand how Louisville lost!! Aren't they in the best conference ever, the fabled ACC???

Still bitter about a team like Louisville getting a higher seed than UCLA

Always liked this Michigan team, gave UCLA such a fun game earlier in the season.

Mrbob

Tourney always exposes the true frauds. Before tourney started B1G got shat on now we know it's the ACC which is garbo.

Pitino whining on tv. "We beat ourselves waaaahhh" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom