• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
He just can't do anything against big, athletic defenders. He's nothing more than a role player in the NBA.

Eh I dunno. JJ turned out pretty well in the NBA. I think Luke has a shot, but after his performance in these 2 games, there's no way he leaves for the draft this year.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I kind of just want to turn the TV off right now and not look at anything Duke basketball-related until next season starts.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Next season isn't gonna be any better unless we land Trevon Duval.

I don't need us to be better. I just need the weight of this season and all of its expectations and excitement turned into injuries and disappointment off of my shoulders.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
tbh this is so shitty for Duke, playing USCe in South Carolina after a North Carolina game lol

Still need to just play the hand you're dealt. Not really a good excuse for the performance we're seeing right now. SC just wants it more and they're playing like it.

In 2010 we played road games against Baylor and Butler and still won it all.

If the lead holds up South Carolina is in pretty good position to be the team coming out of the east bracket. Would be interesting if there was an SEC matchup in the elite 8.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for a great 4 years, Matt.

I hope Amile makes it through to the end of the game. He's turned out to be one of my favorite Duke players ever.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
lol

Luke really should've just taken that 3. The hell is his deal tonight.

NightOnyx

tbh this is so shitty for Duke, playing USCe in South Carolina after a North Carolina game lol

They're probably going to do whatever they can to get the first round back in Greensboro next year. As someone living in Greenville though, it's been cool having these games here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom