• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Taker coming out with the bird was really striking, though. As striking as Gonzalez' body suit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't even imagine airbrushing that suit.

"Yeah here we need some more brown, for the ass crack"

Yo Sunflower, when you are done with your cut, get a bowl of this

Frosted_Toast_Crunch_prize_pack-624x397.jpg

SO GOOD.

jred2k

Its great watching a man try to be intimidating while hes wearing a painted bare butt. I wonder if he was pissed when he found out they Ken doll'd his dick.

The way Gonzales sells is funny.

I especially like how his head moves for body punches and vice versa.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yo Sunflower, when you are done with your cut, get a bowl of this

SO GOOD.

God damn you, I'll end up eating that today if I don't watch it. I miss cereal.

Had pot roast for lunch. Bland, plain-ass pot roast. I'm so done with this cut.

Its great watching a man try to be intimidating while hes wearing a painted bare butt. I wonder if he was pissed when he found out they Ken doll'd his dick.

The match would have been 1000% more watchable with an apparatus on his crotch.

jred2k

If theres one thing I've learned from wrestling, its that you should never grow a mustache. If it ends up catching on you're never allowed to get rid of the fucking thing. Gene Okerlund has had the same mustache for over 20 god damn years.

Thats how you tell a story as an interviewer man.
Gene is one of a kind.

Gene reminds me of Bob Costas. I don't whether that make me like him or hate him.

Thats how you tell a story as an interviewer man.
Gene is one of a kind.

"With me now..."

I miss Lord Alfred Hayes. He always seemed to be saying "I'm outside Macho Man Randy Savage's locker room..."

If theres one thing I've learned from wrestling, its that you should never grow a mustache. If it ends up catching on you're never allowed to get rid of the fucking thing. Gene Okerlund has had the same mustache for over 20 god damn years.

It's actually the world's first cordless microphone attached to his upper lip!

jred2k

It sucks having to watch this without sound at work. I've been thinking about searching for transcripts of these interviews, but I don't know if I'm ready to venture to that part of the internet yet.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It sucks having to watch this without sound at work. I've been thinking about searching for transcripts of these interviews, but I don't know if I'm ready to venture to that part of the internet yet.

Heh I have to do the opposite - got an earpiece in my ear so I can hear it, rarely can I watch much.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My only real desire for new things to see about the times that are past is to have wrestler commentary from both sides (being alive permitted) or with the road agent. I'd love to hear about these. Scott Hall did a few a ways back, but...I don't get enough of them.

strobogo

Banned
Like director commentary.

I saw something on WWE.com where they were starting to do something like that with matches, but the first one started with Miz doing commentary over one of his matches and I didn't want to listen to that shit. I'm sure it will be all in kayfabe, too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I saw something on WWE.com where they were starting to do something like that with matches, but the first one started with Miz doing commentary over one of his matches and I didn't want to listen to that shit. I'm sure it will be all in kayfabe, too.

It's gotta be out of kayfabe for me. There's no purpose to a kayfabe commentary.

Ithil

Gene reminds me of Bob Costas. I don't whether that make me like him or hate him.

And here I thought he was just an avid practitioner of the slug balancing act. Or a Charlie Chaplin impersonator, I'm never sure.

Aiii

So not worth it
The Miz is an idiot in real life and in character. You couldn't tell kayfabe from reality even if you wanted to I think.

Top Bottom