• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Kaladin

Yeah, Gavin always seems to really work his ass off to help the show as much as he can - he's always super excited for the product and he's fun on commentary, be it for CHIKARA or one of their ever-growing number of spin-off's (Wrestling is Fun!/Respect/Awesome/Art/Heart, etc).

and you only see half of what he does on DVDs

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"the man with the world's most challenging cheeks"

goddammit JR

Kaladin

Holler if you hear me!

tumblr_mjomf5NQba1qa9yvvo1_500.png

They should rename that Big Poppa Park.

Absolutely hilarious....the only thing that would make this better is if the streets met at an intersection. On the corner of Scott and Steiner St.

jred2k

Oh god, a match with the potential for a stink face and a bronco buster. At least Paul Bearer looks styling in that red suit.

I can't remember the build up at all but Kane and Rikishi is such a random tag team, and i'm talking about a guy who has teamed up with the Hurricane.
There's some sort of Kane and X-Pac feud conclusion going here but what did Road Dogg and Rikishi have to do with it?

Sabucin

I was wondering why they skipped the Kurt Angle's match, and suddenly I realized that it was because of Benoit. Too shame, it was a great triple treath.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WWE is re-releasing or already have recently Wrestlemania 1-17 on dvd with no blurring or muting WWF and with Benoit in them....but they edited the hell out of some of the shows. The WM 15 re-release edited off the entire post-match Bossman thing and Stone Cold choking The Rock.

Pete's wife http://www.kianakim.com/

Penguin

WWE is re-releasing or already have recently Wrestlemania 1-17 on dvd with no blurring or muting WWF and with Benoit in them....but they edited the hell out of some of the shows. The WM 15 re-release edited off the entire post-match Bossman thing and Stone Cold choking The Rock.

You know.. most of that I can live with

What really drives me nuts is the edited music

Especially when they have to pipe in fake crowd noises!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man I need to update my Mania collection with uncut ones. The dubbing of Finkel in the early Manias was a pain in the ass, but this stuff is unforgivable.

Wonder if Angle, etc - if they're in a cut match, if they still get the same royalties.

Penguin

Man I need to update my Mania collection with uncut ones. The dubbing of Finkel in the early Manias was a pain in the ass, but this stuff is unforgivable.

Wonder if Angle, etc - if they're in a cut match, if they still get the same royalties.

Well they showed Angle during the actual PPV so there's that

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
They have to keep the main event if they re-release XX don't they?

Dunno know yet

That probably won't come out until the later half of the year

If it helps, WWE 24/7 OnDemand reshows WCW events and he's in those...even that ppv where someone said Benoit had a killer instinct

Kaladin

My El Generico unmasked video has been seen by over 6,000 people on Dailymotion.

The one uploaded by someone else has been seen by 700.

I think (it is hard to tell) my version is the most viewed El Generico video up there.

Kaladin

They should just have an episode of Doctor Who feature the WWE in some way and at the end of the episode part of wrestling history "mostly Benoit and anything else they don't want" is erased.

Entropia

No One Remembers
My El Generico unmasked video has been seen by over 6,000 people on Dailymotion.

The one uploaded by someone else has been seen by 700.

I think (it is hard to tell) my version is the most viewed El Generico video up there.

It's the most viewed El Generic video****

Top Bottom