• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
the sad thing is that the tag division has basically been entirely downhill since that :(

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Big Show really fell out of favor with WWE in 2000 because of his weight and lack of motivation. After Backlash, they shoved him and Mark Henry in OVW for the rest of the year. Show came back at the '01 Rumble fatter than ever, despite Jim Ross going on WWF.Com every week saying he was in fantastic shape.

Biggest proof of this: WWF No Mercy (aka the greatest Wrestling game ever)

They take out Big Show's prominent role in the main event (and out of the game entirely!!!) and replace him with...Steven Richards.

I've seen WM17 so many times and never noticed how terrible HHH's entrance was. I must have always skipped it. I never cared for this match much anyway. Maybe it'll be better this time.

somedevil

Hey it's undertaker coming out to limp bizkit .... This period of the Undertaker career seems also be swept under the rug by the WWE.

looks like walmart has a wrestling section until mania

Picked up CM Punk blu ray for $13

They had Wrestlemania 1-15 on dvd for $10 each

Wrestlemania 23-28, True story of Wrestlemania, OMG biggest moments, WCW Clash of Champions, John Cena, Undertaker 20-0, CM Punk all on dvd and blu ray for $10-13

The rest were $10 Dvds
Best of smackdown 1999-2003 (not sure on the years on that one)
Best of Saturday Night Main Even
Best of WCW Starcade
Heart and Soul:Brett hart
The History of the World Heavyweight Championship
The History of the WWE Championship (I'm guessing its WWE, A Sticker is covering the title but it has the undisputed title on the cover)
Ladder Match
Triple HHH the game
DX
Rise and fall of WCW
Satans prison

And the Best of WCW Nitro Vol. 2 for $20

I'm thinking of going back and picking more up. Are any of these worth it?

Kaladin

Last time I walked into a Wal-Mart entertainment section while getting a prescription filled their blu-ray selection was so abysmal I decided I'd never set foot in a Wal-Mart entertainment section again.

Seriously, they only had the newest releases, it's like they send back unsold stock of blu-rays and keep the DVDs.

Aiii

So not worth it
I could watch WM17 once every week for a year and never get tired of it. The best wrestling event ever.

somedevil

It would be great if the WWE did a sit down interview with the Rock and Cena with Jr, but I doubt that won't happen.

edit: This is the peak of the attitude era. After this match the decline started.

Toki767

It's hard to believe that between WM17 and 18, it's like the WCW invasion never happened considering the whole angle only lasted like 6 months.

i think Wrestlemania 19 might be better bu this is an amazing ppv. shmae how wrestlemania has fallen down hill. this was robably the last time i was hype for mania

Triple H vs Taker I had it's moments, but III was the end of an era man!

Super-kick -> Pedigree -> kickout!

III was awesome in terms of a story being told and in-ring psychlogy, but it had a lot of dead time with both men writhing in pain. I on the other hand was non-stop action. They're both pretty awesome :p

Aiii

So not worth it
2013-03-15-del-rio-challenge.jpg

Top Bottom