• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Ithil

iWsvxaNXbRB5E.gif

That Hurricane segment.

And is that La Resistance's music?

strobogo

Banned
Let us never forget that promo on Raw where Lawler called Goldust a "flaming fag". Good god, that was insane even for how relatively closed-minded people still were in 1997.

Yeah...it's fucking crazy. But it's okay because that's how Goldy turned face, so it meant the heel was bad for saying it. I can't believe that was even allowed on TV. "Fag" was never really said on TV ever. Lol, Goldy comes out and rubs Vince's hair and he gets PISSED. King calls him a homophobe, too.

"Goldust is here, he might be queer, get used to it!" Seriously? Lol. Main event is Taker vs Issac Yankem! Royal Rumble 96 looks terrible besides Bret vs Taker. Jarrett vs Ahmed, Razor vs Goldust over Razor hating the gays, and such great guys like Barry Horrowitz, Skip, Dory Funk Jr., Make a Difference Fatu, and Doug Gillbert in the Rumble.

Aiii

So not worth it
- As noted before, WWE bringing back The Bella Twins goes back several weeks when WWE decided they wanted more former Divas back on TV.

The Bella Twins decided in December they would come back now and be in the mix of things in time for WrestleMania 29. WWE officials are very happy to have them back and they likely will be getting the big push for WrestleMania.

Just fucking shoot me now please.

Ozone

I never quite understood why anyone thought turning Undertaker into a biker was a good idea.

...OH SHIT, IS HE IN ACES AND EIGHTS?

somedevil

I never quite understood why anyone thought turning Undertaker into a biker was a good idea.

...OH SHIT, IS HE IN ACES AND EIGHTS?

Thats why this period of the Undertaker from 2000-2004 has basically been swept under the rug and never really mentioned.

Ozone

Thats why this period of the Undertaker from 2000-2004 has basically been swept under the rug and never really mentioned.
That's true.

Also it isn't a Ric Flair match until he starts bleeding everywhere.

It's really scary to think this was 11 years ago. This was the first WrestleMania I ordered.

strobogo

Banned
Flair/Taker was MOTN at WM. It was pretty much perfect. Heel American Bad Ass Taker is my favorite Taker. Rock/Hogan may have been a bigger spectacle, but Flair/Taker was better. That fucking superplex. That fucking SPINEBUSTER! So awesome.

strobogo

Banned
Lol at Doc Hendrix yelling "oh shit" when Razor attacks Goldust and it wasn't muted at all. This stuff is aggressively uncool. I don't think the nWo's impact can be understated.

sq4k.gif

sq4x.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
But who was the one supplying you guys with the necessary equipment to stay fighting? That's right, the good ol' U S of A, BABAY.

iqas7Pngxuqx0.gif

And who made your country happen in the first place by colonizing the shit out of it? That's right, us mighty Europeans. Full circle baby, you owed us! Lets call it even!

And who made your country happen in the first place by colonizing the shit out of it? That's right, us mighty Europeans. Full circle baby, you owed us! Lets call it even!

And you also tried to tax us thanks to that skinny fatass you called a king! Because of that, we kicked your ass back to Eurasia! DON'T TREAD ON ME.

strobogo

Banned
Don't Tread On Me posters everywhere are far and away the best part of Ass Creed III. It made me think how much more fun the game would be if it was Swagger's theme on loop and you could gutwrench powerbomb Red Coats.

Toki767

The Japanese shampoo commercial feud? also smackdown has been pretty good so far.

Yeah. I must have blocked it from my memory for some reason since I remember every other feud from this WrestleMania.

I did like this Edge theme the best. Shame it probably cost too much to license the song.

Ozone

Don't Tread On Me posters everywhere are far and away the best part of Ass Creed III. It made me think how much more fun the game would be if it was Swagger's theme on loop and you could gutwrench powerbomb Red Coats.
Ugh, now I'm mad Ubisoft didn't get the WWE license. Thanks a lot.

Top Bottom