• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

I actually really enjoyed Smackdown this week - good matches, especially the main event, and The Shield continue to be awesome. I love Roman Reigns' roaring all the time, lol, and although their promos are pretty cheesy, Ambrose & Rollins style compliment each other well.

gurudyne

Damned work got in the way of the only WM I ordered for the Attitude era (Mrs. Foley's baby boy is headlining WM!). But it's good to see some of the things that happened after I stopped watching altogether. And I forgot just how much I missed the Dudleys. Fleshes out the interim years between Invasion-fail and Cena-fail.

That wasn't supposed to sound so pessimistic, but damn, when wrestling lets you down, it lets you down hard.

strobogo

Banned
Current watching Goldust vs Bret the night after RR 96. Man, Dustin vs Bret in 1993 as a straight face vs face match would have been incredible. Also, the show is from Stockton. What the fuck. Who runs shows in Stockon? I bet the Diaz Brothers were in the crowd mean mugging somewhere.

somedevil

still cant beleive they are blaming Cena's divorce on the rock. this whole redemption thing is a load of crap

2013-03-13-trial.jpg

edit: Love this shield beatdown

strobogo

Banned
Oh man, Goldust is undefeated and wins his first IC Championship the night before. So he has a match with Bret the next night and is handily defeated. That's great. It's just like today!

I have no memory of this awful live performance of HHH's "Forceable Entry" theme at Mania 18, and I wish I still didn't remember. That was fucking awful

strobogo

Banned
This is so weird, an ad for WWF's 900 number had Lex Luger's face WCW music in the background. They also used a random and very common WCW jobber theme in Vader hype packages.

bangai-o

Banned
well, he did let down the the entire WWE Universe during that loss. he should probably felt distraught about it, which led to some sad moments at home. Sometimes you can try so hard, and still fail.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Show and A-Train was suppose to win when Jones turned on Taker but Jones was so bad in the ring, Vince thought it would better if Taker won a handicap match

Top Bottom