• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Samoa Joe vs. Big Show sumo match was godlike

Yeah that match was real good. They had another incredible match at Vengeance later.

I remember that one

I also remember the HBK/Jericho ladder match that I can say with no hesitation is one of the best ladder matches in history.

Samoa Joe vs. Big Show sumo match was godlike

arBBL.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Nick Patrick has the most unique position when he's counting a pin

It's like he's posing for a picture

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
That Booker T/HHH thing was so awful. One of the worst main events in that time for sure. I can't recall them ever letting Booker look strong or at least the WWE allowing the audience to think, "Hey, I think Book has a chance!". Not against GOD.

wasn't that also the angle where HHH was racist and they proved him correct?

Ithil

wasn't that also the angle where HHH was racist and they proved him correct?

Yep. ""people like you don't win World titles", HHH spent the feud telling Booker he can't win the big one, Booker's big redemption for his criminal past and overcoming racial undertones to...lose clean and never get another shot.

Great fucking story there.

Omega

Banned
Yep. ""people like you don't win World titles", HHH spent the feud telling Booker he can't win the big one, Booker's big redemption for his criminal past and overcoming racial undertones to...lose clean and never get another shot.

Great fucking story there.
Oscar worthy compared to what we get now

Entropia

No One Remembers
I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool.

WTF? "This is the first time since Wrestlemania 15 that the tag team titles have been decided in a traditional 2-on-2 match" - JR at Wrestlemania 22.

Man, Chris Masters was jacked

Edge vs Foley was awesome, real fun match - the spot where Edge hip-tosses Mick into the ring steps looked amazing and the finish got a huge pop. Looking back, Foley really did a lot for both Edge & Orton.

I haven't seen SoulPlaya in ages. Did Kane retire or something?

He hasn't posted in a month or so, unfortunately.

Sunflower said:
That's so good. Some of those expressions should be saved for posterity! And no retakes! aahahhaha so good.

ibyo8UXC8NSrBG.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've always been a fan of golden shower entrances, I think it looks great despite the name.

Penguin

I remember this match being good for what it was.. but so short for a main title.. if only I knew how SmackDown would develop..

Ithil

No wonder they were cheering Angle, he was a machine in that match (as always). That match was fast and furious but seemed short.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeeeesssss those boos. I remember was a little bit after people started to turn on him. I never saw this match but I heard the boos were loud during it.

Ithil

Cena being booed wildly and called an underdog and being in the main event anyway, in 2006.

How little times change. Thanks Vince.

Can anyone fathom the mentality that caused Cena to not only NOT be turned heel or repackaged after being booed out of the arena at WM 22 in 2006, but in fact be kept exactly the same and pushed harder than ever nonstop right up to 2013? I'll never understand it.

strobogo

Banned
Piper comes out and calls Goldust a fruitcake and a transvestite. To pops. He's the acting president of the WWF calling one of his employees a fruitcake, a creampuff, and may have implied that he was a hooker for quarters in an alley. But he beat the last guy who acted like Goldust (Adrian Adonis) with a bat. What the hell?

Goldust is the ultimate troll.

Top Bottom