• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Anth0ny

DTe8zCx.gif

Taker needs to go Retro tonight

New DDT show!! Kenny Omega awesomeness, Kota Ibushi, YOSHIHIKO!

DDT, "Into The Fight 2013", 2013/02/17
Tokyo, Korakuen Hall

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x2ik6s

01. Masa Takanashi, MIKAMI, Tetsuya Endo & Tomomitsu Matsunaga vs. Monster Army (Antonio Honda, Daisuke Sasaki, Hoshitango & Yuji Hino)
02. Michael Nakazawa & Sanshiro Takagi vs. Ken Ohka & Touru Owashi
03. Hiromu Takahashi & Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Akito & Yukio Sakaguchi
04. Team Dream Futures (Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Takao Soma) vs. Gota Ihashi, Kota Ibushi & YOSHIHIKO
05. Danshoku Dino & Makoto Oishi vs. KUDO & Yasu Urano
06. Kenny Omega (c) vs. HARASHIMA - KO-D Openweight Title Match

You know, I don't expect them to, but it would allow them to put the belt into a decent feud with all the stuff going on with the ants.

That's actually a really good idea - I don't know what they do with the belt while King still has it. They don't seem to be building any one guy up as the next Grand Champ, so hopefully a surprise win for someone like Green Ant wouldn't be totally out of the question. Would be pretty crazy if Amazing Kong beats him for the belt the night before, though.

Kaladin

That's actually a really good idea - I don't know what they do with the belt while King still has it. They don't seem to be building any one guy up as the next Grand Champ, so hopefully a surprise win for someone like Green Ant wouldn't be totally out of the question. Would be pretty crazy if Amazing Kong beats him for the belt the night before, though.

Eddie Kingston is a great workhorse champ, and that's what you need for a first champ, but they need to put that belt into feuds and do something more with it now that they have made it important.

GuardsmanGreg

Neo Member
A little bit late but Congrats Laserfrog!

I think it's time for Rey Mysterio to finally call it a career.

He needs to pass the torch to Alberto Del Rio or Sin Cara and call it quits or he's gonna end up in a wheel chair. The dude's getting injured in almost every match he's in and he's already on borrowed time as it is.

I have a feeling that people are going to miss the bigger message in this video.

That people need to stop obsessing over shit dirtsheets say and ratings and rumours and just enjoy the product for what it is? Sound advice, but I'd be lying if I said RAW keeps me entertained for the full 3-hours. There's going to be something in there that makes me question why I'm even watching, guaranteed.

Mr. Sandman said:
Eddie Kingston is a great workhorse champ, and that's what you need for a first champ, but they need to put that belt into feuds and do something more with it now that they have made it important.

Definitely - which is why I was disappointed they turned Jigsaw heel instead of Quack. Seemed to me the whole GEKIDO storyline was building to a Quack heel turn, which I imagined leading to him defeating Kingston for the belt as a heel. Instead, Jigsaw turned heel (which didn't really make much sense, to me) and no one's being built as the big challenger to Kingston, which has made his title run seem a little aimless.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do any of the NXT wrestlers have sleeve tattoos like that? I thought it might be Alberto's brother Memo Montenegro, but his tattoo is different.

I checked him too - got nothing.

It's baffling. Dude has a distinctive tattoo and that rules out a TON of people and makes it super specific, and nobody knows who he truly is. Aaaaagh

I hope we do get an appearance from Dustahy - always like seeing interactions between the Rhodes family.

IF YOU WHEEEEEEEL

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They should use Rey retiring as a rub for another superstar to 'permanently' take him out.

I think Cody would be perfect because their feud was awesome. But it would probably be Swagger or Cesaro.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They should use Rey retiring as a rub for another superstar to 'permanently' take him out.

I think Cody would be perfect because their feud was awesome. But it would probably be Swagger or Cesaro.

What about DARK SIN CARA

Kaladin

Chikara must have done no local promotion for their Orlando show. 34 front row tickets left and 95 second and third row tickets left.

Compared to Tampa, FL which is running the same building as Shine there are only 3 second and third row tickets left for that show and 14 front row tickets left.

The same thing happened to Ring of Honor when they went back to Orlando after their Wrestlemania weekend show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
told you she has a butt. but some on wresslegaf just refuse to believe it.

Is that a butt? Or is it just clothes jammed into the crack that holds the hole you shit out of?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The best way to judge is side-view, standing position. That says a lot.

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ's very small and her butt matches her body just fine. Luckiky everyone has different tastes.

But yeah, she doesn't have a large butt.

imagetbi.jpg

I love it, but it's fine if you disagree. Now, if you will excuse me...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's like a child's ass to me. I like my wimmens to be fully developed, sometimes even moreso.

Top Bottom