• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not particularly, one match was enough for me - I think Archer definitely works better as a tag wrestler, none of his singles matches in New Japan have been anything more than just acceptable, but he is a big guy and has that monster gaijin look that the Japanese fans like. I'm expecting Davey Boy Jr's match with Nakamura in the NJ Cup to be a lot better.

Archer could stand to put on some more muscle if he's insistent on keeping that gut. He always looks so FIERCE, his physique really makes a difference and he could get a lot more out of it with some more muscle or drop some of the pudge. Yes I know "it's Sunflower harping about physiques" so I'll stop :p

Davey Boy Jr and Archer together IS a good team. It's starting to show who has the more solid background, though.

Which WWE wrestler is this before they were famous?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm28qIbyeSc

11flashphotography.jpg

one of these guys?

Penguin

The previously unnamed June 16th WWE pay-per-view event will be called "WWE Payback." The show will take place at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois.

At first I read that as the 16th WWE PPV.

RBH

Rey Mysterio ‏@reymysterio

Good morning!About to C the man, Doc. James Andrews... Things haven't been good since I stepped back in the ring, possibly Acl tear again!

Only thing I can do now is,leave it in GODS hands!
I think it's time for Rey Mysterio to finally call it a career.

jmdajr

According to The Greenwich Time, former WWE CEO Linda McMahon could be quietly preparing for a United States Congress run in the 4th District of Connecticut in 2014. The report notes that McMahon is scheduled to meet with state GOP Chairman Jerry Labriola Jr. this week in Stamford.

McMahon's staff declined to comment on the specifics of the meeting which comes just a week after McMahon gave thousands of dollars to the state Republican Party.

I wish she would call it over....

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No no, Miz is too young to be in that video. The wrestler in question?

Val Venis

He's not canadian...right? Was under the impression he wasn't.

FUCK

Just looked him up, he IS Canadian :/

I was checking out this article
http://withleather.uproxx.com/2013/...tling-theme-lyrics-march-madness-tournament/2

Which deals with bad lyrics in wrestling themes, and one of them was the Steiners' old theme

“Here’s the story of two brothers, Rick and Scott. They don’t use drugs and they’re always on top!”

200full-.jpg

For some reason, I think it's lying to me

Next stop Michigan University
They started wrestlin', All American
Liked it so much they went back and DIDITAGAIN!!!

jred2k

How has Linda not noticed by now that Vince's entrance theme is really about her political career. She's got NO PANTS!

Kaladin

This is the Chikara show I'm going to:

For the Grand Championship!
ForTGC.jpg

10-Person Tag Team Match!
10Person.jpg

First Time Ever!
1stTimeEver.jpg

Unfinished Business!
Whattatag.jpg

Season Premiere Rematch!
PDrematch.jpg

What does the Director of Fun have in Store for Orlando?
Atomico.jpg

One on One!
HJH.jpg

Showcasing the Stars of QWEST!
QWEST.jpg

Super hyped for this show. The top 4 matches should be insane and the undercard looks awesome too.

Top Bottom