• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll always wonder if a year or two in Japan would have drastically changed Batista's in-ring work. I'm sure it would have, but I wonder how it would have and in what respects. He's been pretty much just America-only. A true American product. The biggest muscles. The biggest everything! AMERICA IS BATISTA

New page:

LCp90Td.jpg

Kaladin

He would have probably gotten a little more athletic and any changes to his style wouldn't have translated to WWE because Vince believes big men can't fly.

Batista's match with Taker at WM23 is genuinely great, it's straight to the point big man brawling that packs itself nicely into around 15 minutes I think, considering his WM match with Cena was also pretty short compared to most main events it seems the winning Batista formula was to not drag things out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
fantastic exercise. love rows.

You can't build a statue without putting in the right amount of work. I hate ems. But the payoff is greato.

Batista's match with Taker at WM23 is genuinely great, it;s straight to the point big man brawling that packs itself nicely into around 15 minutes I think, considering his WM match with Cena was also pretty short compared to most main events it seems the winning Batista formula was to not drag things out.

It really is. Look how they did with another big guy, especially considering it was his first match back in AGES, Lesnar vs Cena. They kept Lesnar in control for 90% of the match and let him take his time. The worst thing for him would be to see how gassed he'd get if he wrestled a normal match with Cena, and their agent had him take his time and he didn't suffer for that.

Batista could go pretty well but when you're hauling around all that mass, you start to sweat like crazy pretty quick and get tired. He knew his limits and so did his agent.

Vince must be pissed as hell!

Also guys, the Ducktales game sucked when it was on the NES. The only thing it had going for it was the music. IT IS NOT A GOOD GAME. Why get excited for it? Aaaagh
I have fond memories of it beyond the music. I think I love the games I know I can beat.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower has really bad taste in games.

harrumph

GOAT is Company of Heroes

other notables:
Dark Souls
Super Street Fighter 4
KOF2002

Assassins Creed 1 was better than all the others

NFL2k5 is the shit

EVE Online is the best MMO

best Final Fantasy is XI, next to VI

and other bullshit. Judge away!

Is he bared from promoting two things at once? I don't know how that works.

He probably is unless WWE is the one paying for his flights and hotels. Gi Joe is paying the bill here they don't want to promote garbage wrestling and turn off people to watch their movie

Omega

Banned
i thought i was the only one that thought AC1 was the best

i know the "you're never the only one" internet rule but i've never even say it was a decent game

Chyna's new Vivid video, "She Hulk XXX" is available online today at Vivid.com and in stores April 3,2013. "She Hulk XXX" will be Chyna's last film with Vivid as she has decided to move out to Japan and is teaching English to Japanese students. She has made a series of web videos teaching English available that you can watch at this link: www.youtube.com/hellojeank

Verendus

Banned
I think Batista was good in the ring. Great series with Undertaker, good matches with Cena, MVP, Edge and even Kane. He was at his best when they let him just go crazy. I think he's a lot better than people give him credit for. His run in 2007 was great.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
i thought i was the only one that thought AC1 was the best

i know the "you're never the only one" internet rule but i've never even say it was a decent game

Right on man. AC1 had VISION. A real vision, a real direction, and was free from a lot of corporate meddling and didn't have poor facebook-style games within the game.

LEGIT SHAKING

I think Batista was good in the ring. Great series with Undertaker, good matches with Cena, MVP, Edge and even Kane. He was at his best when they let him just go crazy. I think he's a lot better than people give him credit for. His run in 2007 was great.

Batista knew what he was doing by the end of his run. He was a pretty good worker.

Good points of view. It also helped that everyone selling for him sold very well what he was. Except Cena.

AC1 >AC: liberation > AC2 >>>>>> AssCreedbro > AC: rev >>>>>>>>>> AC3

I wouldnt rank Lib so far, but I'm only halfway through, but man, that framerate is crippling. It does have a neat main character, though.

What makes AC3 so bad?

Everything story related simply wasn't fun to play. That, and if you felt like AC2 had a long tutorial section before they took the chains off of you and let you do what you like, you'll be crying into your tits when it comes to AC3. HOURS of directed onboarding. I hate onboarding in games like this. Just give me some freedom to chase down some Benny Franks pages, goddammit.

You guys cray. The concept of AC1 was better in that it allowed more freedom with assassinations, but the execution was lacking. ACB > AC2 >>> the rest.

And now they pump em out so fast I can't even keep up so mehhhh @ Assassin's Creed. WE OFF DAT

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What we just witnessed was legit heat and legit rage and something I never would have expected for tonight: John Cena destroyed The Rock. I'm in shock. Rocky was so filled with rage at the end there he didn't even know what to say, fumbling his words, pacing around, he was shook. The wrist promo remark daggered him. Right when Cena said that Rock stepped up closer to him and you could sense he just wanted to punch his lights out for real. WOW, I can't believe this. Rocky better come back hard in the coming weeks.

Are we fucking watching the same show? they were LEGIT pissed at each other. Rocky at the end was in a blathering rage. Unbelievable how oblivious and blind you people are

I love digging up where legit shook's parents began, and started to form.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The only good thing about AC1 was that Altair is the only assassin who actually looks like he could blend into crowds.
I think Watch Dogs becomes the 'new' AC like AC became the new PoP soon though
What makes AC3 so bad?

Made on a system that it wasn't meant to run on. Framerate is awful and

What made AC2 so good was they said 'look our stealth isn't that great. so if you want to use it, that's cool, but we're not going to force you'

AC3 'lol our controls are bad and our stealth is horrible so how do yo ufeel about stealth requirements for full sync and flying papers that make you want to break the controller at how bad the game handles movement'

I will say while I haven't played the main game the tyranny of king Washington is really fun .

You can turn into a ghost wolf.

Also AC 1 was great in theory but Brohood is still te best imo

Ezio's saga is the best part of AssCreed.

I hope Pirate's Creed is the start of them just dropping the modern timeline garbage and simply making historical fiction games. I never thought I'd play something dumber than a MGS plot, but Assassin's Creed proved me wrong at the end of BroHood. They need to make new Ezio style trilogy following some assassin in some era and leave it at that.

Try should stop making as screed games for a while. Open world games don't need to be annualized. Get tired to quick.

Take some time off get some new ideas and recharge. Make another character like ezio that people care about

Hopefully black flag is the last one for a while.

Gomu gomu no Assassin

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who's excited for Hearthstone!?

Also, Sunflower, Final Fantasy XI sucks!

Fartstone is more like it.

Also you wouldn't know, XI players are a unique breed of masochist :p If you lived in these foxholes, lemme tell ya...you formed bonds

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You'd have to be to get through PlayOnline back when it launched. It was so awful!

Yes it was, I remember launch in America. 10 hour+ patch. :(

I enjoyed FFXI for a while, but it became like a job eventually....so much grinding.

Oh hell yeah it was. Insane grind back in the day. I still remember the horrors of Valkurm, sub-job quest, leveling your sub, grinding this and that, all the way to what was the end at the time with HNMs and such. Good times, but man that was a lot of wasted time.

Kaladin

Oh hell yeah it was. Insane grind back in the day. I still remember the horrors of Valkurm, sub-job quest, leveling your sub, grinding this and that, all the way to what was the end at the time with HNMs and such. Good times, but man that was a lot of wasted time.

Also, fuck games where you can go down a level. Fuck them in the ass.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honest to goodness, ELPRESADOR would make an excellent wrestling promo man or manager. He's seriously wonderful at cutting promos against the Xbox back in the day. He's got natural talent.

Top Bottom