• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

I was just watching game of thrones season 2 episode 8 and there's a member of the nights watch that looks just like El Generico

Ole

Edit - when I say looks just like what I actually mean is 'ginger beard'

Hahaha, my four year-old just jumped on her mother and started doing her Zandig impression over and over. When she was done, she asked "Did I give you a Jesus attack?"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hahaha, my four year-old just jumped on her mother and started doing her Zandig impression over and over. When she was done, she asked "Did I give you a Jesus attack?"

Learning from the best! Next up, teach her "YOU WILL DIE!" and "THIS IS SMALL POTATOES!"

You're a lucky man.

Wrestle Mania weather news. I pity anyone who is coming from someplace warm.

AccuWeather is predicting a 55% chance of rain in the evening. Temperatures throughout the day are estimated to be in the forties.

Entropia

No One Remembers
You're a lucky man.

AccuWeather is predicting a 55% chance of rain in the evening. Temperatures throughout the day are estimated to be in the forties.

What happens if it rains...?

RBH

It sounds cruel to say (especially for those people who will be in attendance live), but I've always kinda hoped for an outdoor Wrestlemania where it rains, just for the sheer spectacle of seeing it on TV.

Razorskin

----- ------
You're a lucky man.

Don't worry, the weather will be sorted out.

"God, it's me, Mr McMahon!"

Also, my wife is friends through Tumblr with a young woman from Brazil and she posted this earlier:
tumblr_mk6jhe351r1qfklmbo1_500.jpg

Of course, before this she was in love with George Washington. Assassin's Creed George Washington.

The finishing stretch went completely to shit when Fitchett badly botched an SSP and Elgin then gave him time to recover and get in yet more over the top offence;

iKj0t0lOXCSyw.gif
YOU FUCKING
CUNT

* -
It's a Botchamania refence for when Billy Kidman badly botched the SSP. DO NOT BAN ME.

I'm not sure even DDP Yoga can fix brain damage.

Does DDP have a time machine to warn Mick that taking all those chair shots, crazy bumps and bumps that damage his knees would basically cripple him in the future?

If DDP can cure Jake the Snake, clean up Scott Hall and a disabled Vet who could barely walk. I'm sure he can help Mick get into shape. Not saying he'll cure all his injuries, but he really needs to lose some weight. Don't think he wants to be over 400 in his 50's.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
That's like two weeks of Raw minus the commercials.

I ordered the Wrestlemania 2000 all day package and it was such a hack job with all the features. Pretty shitty. No way I could survive 5 hours of shit thrown together in 3 weeks.

Not to mention all the radio/podcast broadcasting before the show and after.

Between SiriusXM and The LAW, you could be listening to wrestling talk for 13 hours that day

Wrestlemania is 5 hours

FUCK

I'm out

Holy ****.

Is each match on the card 42 minutes?

Rock vs Cena
Punk vs Taker
Brock vs HHH
Team awful+Big Show vs Shield
Team Hell No vs Ziggler and Big E
Alberto Del Rio vs We The People
Miz vs Wade Barret

7 matches, that means each match can be 42 minutes long.

>only Punk vs Taker, Rock vs Cena, and Brock vs Cena will pass 30 minutes.

Kaladin

Holy ****.

Is each match on the card 42 minutes?

Rock vs Cena
Punk vs Taker
Brock vs HHH
Team awful+Big Show vs Shield
Team Hell No vs Ziggler and Big E
Alberto Del Rio vs We The People
Miz vs Wade Barret

7 matches, that means each match can be 42 minutes long.

>only Punk vs Taker, Rock vs Cena, and Brock vs Cena will pass 30 minutes.

Celebrity infused promos and commercials....yep, you paid $70 for commercials.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
The pre-show will be an hour with matches for guys not on the main card.

Kofi getting paid!

Kaladin

Is it just me or is the celebrity involvement for Mania kinda low this year?

And no, the champ doesn't count in this discussion.

strobogo

Banned
I think he's getting in for hosting WM 4 and 5. Probably. Idk. No one gives a fuck aqbout Donald Trump. I saw an ad for The Apprentice that said "The best episode of anything in television history". I wish WWE had the balls to advertise something like that.

Donald Trump?... didn't all he do is get into a Hair vs Hair match with McMahon, and win because of Lashley?

Wow the Hall of Fame really is a joke. XD

He supported Vince during some of the earlier Wrestlemanias, getting them more press and allowing them into some of his buildings. Actually deserves it more than some of the other celeb inductees.

I think he's getting in for hosting WM 4 and 5. Probably. Idk. No one gives a fuck aqbout Donald Trump. I saw an ad for The Apprentice that said "The best episode of anything in television history". I wish WWE had the balls to advertise something like that.

Ridiculous that this scumbag is getting inducted into the HoF. He lost all credibility with me the last election season. As this isn't PoliGaF, I'll stop here. Regardless, I could care less about all the celebrity inductions to the HoF.

David Arquette needs to be inducted though as a former World Champion if we're going to continue inducting meaningless celebrities.

David Arquette should go in the HOF for that time he was the guest host of RAW and slowly turned from random celeb guest host into a over the top mega heel complete with dumb wrestling costume as the night went on. Every segment he was in he had another slight costume change and was acting more and more over the top.

One of the best guest hosts.

Does he even still act?

Ridiculous that this scumbag is getting inducted into the HoF. He lost all credibility with me the last election season. As this isn't PoliGaF, I'll stop here. Regardless, I could care less about all the celebrity inductions to the HoF.

David Arquette needs to be inducted though as a former World Champion if we're going to continue inducting meaningless celebrities.

caring.png

Sorry, that just bugs the shit out of me. Not that I'm some ace at grammar myself.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind seeing Arquette in there. It would be kind of funny.

strobogo

Banned
Well, I guess I won't be doing ROH ASE 02. It's too scratched up. I got about an hour in and that's all that could be read. A shame, since this show had AJ vs Dragon.

Top Bottom