• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

MG310

Last year: Cena gives The Rock shit for never being around

This year: The Rock has the title and isn't around for weeks at a time. Cena says nothing.

Last year: Cena gives The Rock shit for never being around

This year: The Rock has the title and isn't around for weeks at a time. Cena says nothing.
Because he lost to a guy who hasn't been around for weeks. Makes Cena look like a huge chump.

EDIT: Rock is going to go go in HARD on Cena. WHAT KIND OF ANSWER WAS THAT, CENA?

Jesus I just FFx4 through this whole Raw and it was still way too fucking long. Holy shit Cena vs. Rock debate is trying to make me fall asleep before bioshock comes out.

edit: "Because I have too"

edit 2 at least rock called him out on it

Edit 3 Thats right rock, cena beats cena NO ONE ELSE!

Captain's Log, stardate 23.9, rounded off to the... nearest decimal point. We've... traveled back in time to save an ancient species from... total annihilation. SO FAR... no... signs of aquatic life, but I'm going to find it. If I have to tear this universe another black hole, I'm going to find it. I've... GOT TO, MISTER.

Captain's Log, stardate 23.9, rounded off to the... nearest decimal point. We've... traveled back in time to save an ancient species from... total annihilation. SO FAR... no... signs of aquatic life, but I'm going to find it. If I have to tear this universe another black hole, I'm going to find it. I've... GOT TO, MISTER.

thank you

I enjoyed this post more than everything on Raw except AJ's ass

Top Bottom