• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

"I beat Meat."

shawn_stasiak.jpg

Ithil

Cena basically cut a heel promo where she said no one beats him and he only lost because he made a mistake trying for the mock People's Elbow.

I know better than to expect it to ever happen, but it was like set-up for an Austin type heel turn at the end of the match.

tm24

Cena basically cut a heel promo where she said no one beats him and he only lost because he made a mistake trying for the mock People's Elbow.

I know better than to expect it to ever happen, but it was like set-up for an Austin type heel turn at the end of the match.

Everything about this sounds like the most confusing promo ever. I guess i have to youtube it than after some Bioshock

Ithil

Everything about this sounds like the most confusing promo ever. I guess i have to youtube it than after some Bioshock

It legit
shook
sounded like Austin's promo with Rock before WM 17 where he said he HAD to beat him at all costs, which obviously foreshadowed his taking Vince's help to win the match.

Finally, some actual physicality.

Alucard

Banned
The Cena heel turn needs to happen. It just...needs to. It just prints money. So much money. Smarks will gladly open their wallets.

Top Bottom