• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

jmdajr

So we already have 8 matches booked, same as last year.

who will get the dark mark?

IC title? US title? Fuckasaurs vs Scholars?

I see no payday for kofi,zack,khali,3mb etc.

Henry vs Ryback will probably last less than a minute. There is always that type of match, what else can it be?

jmdajr

I wonder if he worries about it impacting his Make a Wish popularity, though. Its just like strobogo was saying yesterday about the company being more about marketing and side shit rather than prioritizing wrestling and actual entertainment.

Was thinking same when I posted. Quiet the predicament he's in.

Aiii

So not worth it
So we already have 8 matches booked, same as last year.

who will get the dark mark?

IC title? US title? Fuckasaurs vs Scholars?

I see no payday for kofi,zack,khali,3mb etc.

Henry vs Ryback will probably last less than a minute. There is always that type of match, what else can it be?

The pre-show is an hour, they'll put two matches on there for sure.

jmdajr

Yea, great build ups.

Man, we need another Evolution like group just to freshen shit up.

3059368_display_image.jpg

what a handsome group

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I am filing suit in federal court today seeking an injunction against further use of "THE MIZ" on television.

jred2k

It must be hard to get excited about being in a straight-to-DVD movie. I mean, it'd be cool to film a movie, but in the back of your mind you've gotta know its gonna be a piece of shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was skipping one of my MOOCs today but then I thought about that Arnold video FallingEdge linked to yesterday. For every time I'm dicking around, someone else out there is getting BETTER. So I made the effort. Thanks FE. That video was amazing and inspirational.

Aiii

So not worth it
It must be hard to get excited about being in a straight-to-DVD movie. I mean, it'd be cool to film a movie, but in the back of your mind you've gotta know its gonna be a piece of shit.

We're talking about a Reality TV star though, he's probably over the moon.

David Otunga however is drawing more people to the theater than even John Cena did, that must feel pretty great.

jmdajr

So that Barrett gif getting punted in the nads, how many times has Triple H gone out of his way to embarrass a talent for no reason?

Did a random Pedigree to Sheamus, did one to Zack Ryder once I'm quite sure of, and there's that. I could have sworn there was more.

Drew Mac (more than once), Paul London and Spanky when they saved him from a beat down and all 3 were faces, Miz, Ziggler, Otunga, and I believe Swagger. Probably more. Some of them were on TV, most weren't but were then put up on WWE.Com and shown on TV later anyway.

I'm getting a boner

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What in the name of dicks is a "chip butty" that sounds like you ate a turd

jred2k

Totally unrelated to wrestling, but I just had a chip butty, with tomato sauce, and a bit of black pepper. It was really nice.

My life was so much better before I Googled "chip butty" and found out what it was. Why not just eat the fries by themselves? What does the bread add? Also, is tomato sauce what you call ketchup or did you have it with actual tomato sauce?

What in the name of dicks is a "chip butty" that sounds like you ate a turd
Its a fucking fry sandwich. If that doesn't disgust you into keeping up your cut I don't know what would.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so this is how taker will lose to CM Punk lol

WWE began doing their RAW pre-game show with Matt Striker on the WWE App this week, beginning at 7:30pm EST. One segment on last night’s pre-game featured R-Truth answering fan questions. Truth mentioned that the Harlem Shake is the one dance move that all the WWE stars like to do. It sounded like Truth was referring to the original Harlem Shake, not the recent meme. Word a month or so ago was that WWE planned to do one huge Harlem Shake inside WrestleMania 29 so we’ll see if that’s still in the works.

jmdajr

My life was so much better before I Googled "chip butty" and found out what it was. Why not just eat the fries by themselves? What does the bread add? Also, is tomato sauce what you call ketchup or did you have it with actual tomato sauce?

It's vegan! very healthy!

I was skipping one of my MOOCs today but then I thought about that Arnold video FallingEdge linked to yesterday. For every time I'm dicking around, someone else out there is getting BETTER. So I made the effort. Thanks FE. That video was amazing and inspirational.

It is so good! I like to listen to that every now and then. Gets me excited to do whatever task I need to do.

Like going to the gym today. CAN'T WAIT.

Also Bioshock Infinite is really fun. I don't know too much about the FPS genre but I am having a blast.

Its a fucking fry sandwich. If that doesn't disgust you into keeping up your cut I don't know what would.

Man the ones on google images look really skanky. I wouldn't allow those to be representatives of a nice chip butty. Those chips look uncooked.

jred2k

This thread is inspiring me to create the "Chip Buddy". It will be a plastic fry container that you can take to a fast food place and have them fill it instead of using cardboard. Kind of like how people get their mugs refilled at coffee shops.

Sunflower is looking at those pictures on Google Images now, and all he can see is CARBS. CARBS CARBS CARBS LOVELY CARBS.

This thread is inspiring me to create the "Chip Buddy". It will be a plastic fry container that you can take to a fast food place and have them fill it instead of using cardboard. Kind of like how people get their mugs refilled at coffee shops.

Man, that'd be great for places like Five Guys. UK Fast Food places generally have horrible chips/fries.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Gross. Fry sandwich. That's desperation. Use a fork.

It is so good! I like to listen to that every now and then. Gets me excited to do whatever task I need to do.

Like going to the gym today. CAN'T WAIT.

Also Bioshock Infinite is really fun. I don't know too much about the FPS genre but I am having a blast.

Infinite is good. You're hopefully playing it on PC.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I had Bioshock 1 gifted to me over the weekend. What the fuck is up with respawning of enemies in an FPS? IT takes forever to kill a fucking Big Daddy thing, I can't find the Little Sister. 5 minutes later the Big Daddy is back

Fuck that game.

If I had the skills, I'd make a Tower Defence game in Sunflower's honour. You have to protect Sunflower as he makes his daily journey from his home to the gym. You have to build various towers that destroy Carbs, and provide him with Protein Shakes, etc.

I had Bioshock 1 gifted to me over the weekend. What the fuck is up with respawning of enemies in an FPS? IT takes forever to kill a fucking Big Daddy thing, I can't find the Little Sister. 5 minutes later the Big Daddy is back

Fuck that game.

Sometimes there's a rogue one that's just walking around, as well as the one protecting the little sister!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If I had the skills, I'd make a Tower Defence game in Sunflower's honour. You have to protect Sunflower as he makes his daily journey from his home to the gym. You have to build various towers that destroy Carbs, and provide him with Protein Shakes, etc.

Hardest thing to avoid - at work - "hey guys catered lunch!" though I usually raid select bits of it, it's tough when the "catered lunch!" is...donuts

jmdajr

Hardest thing to avoid - at work - "hey guys catered lunch!" though I usually raid select bits of it, it's tough when the "catered lunch!" is...donuts

People at work bring the most horrible foods. Baking is not a good hobby to have. I'm glad my wife isn't into making any sort of desserts, I'd be a fat ass.

Top Bottom